The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Orion ..mini quest  (Read 282 times)

Olme

Orion ..mini quest
« on: January 01, 2006, 09:40:00 am »
Orion did a fantastic job last night running what I would best describe as a 'mini-quest'.

A good balance with RP and a bit of a dungeon crawl.
It was inventive and challenging, and made the crypts of Hlint a terrifying place ...

and yet we were able to get through it quickly as there were Real Life constraints.

I liked it.

Leanthar

RE: Orion ..mini quest
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2006, 09:46:00 am »
Good job Orion.

silverblades

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2006, 02:53:00 pm »
Aww man I had to leave just when it got started. Oh well my palaldin would of been killed trying to stay at the front with leather armor on anyways. nice improptu quests that was the second i was on. The first was the orc takeover in Seilwood caves. that was exciting, well matched we had alot of low levelers running around and Gemon matched it up pretty well. thanks for that,I had alot of fun.
There can be only One.

ThrainSil

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2006, 04:23:00 pm »
In general there seem to be lots more mini quests.  These are great and fun to go on.  Thanks to those making them happen.

eddiecoyote

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2006, 10:24:00 pm »
yes.... Vesath and Aprille were casually walking around and stumbled on some orcs in an odd place, and with some other players around, we went looking... and found some orcs fighting each other.  We seamlessly and impromptu like were pulled into a mini-quest.  It was fun, we made some XP, and it made the environs and npcs of the world come to life a little for us.  Orion was behind it and did a great job.

osxmallard

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2006, 09:15:00 am »
I second that!  Ran across some orcs in East Hlint, started to investigate, grabbed some more people and came upon a whole "orc clan war" quest that took us all over Mistone.  Kudos to everyone there and especially Orion for coordinating the whole thing to make it fun for all.