The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Oven in Hlint Down for Maintenance  (Read 356 times)

twidget658

Oven in Hlint Down for Maintenance
« on: June 18, 2009, 11:48:48 am »
*Yastin makes an announcement to the present crowd. Afterwards, he posts a notice board at the entrance to the inn.*

*clears his throat*

"Folks, let me have your attention for just a moment. One of the ovens in the kitchen is down for maintenance. I've put in a small oven in its place. Its not as fancy nor as capable as the bigger oven, but it will still cook your meats and fish. Nothing too fancy though. The other one, after a bit of cleaning, it working just fine. Thanks for your attention."

*goes back to tending the inn*

//Before a bug report is made, I'll explain a bit. I was doing some player (no one was hurt during this filming) interaction and getting used to the tools once again...and...ummm...well...I destroyed the oven. :)  But never fear! Yastin replaced it! Sorta.O.o  The other oven is like a house oven. It will all go back to normal after a server reset. Maybe. Hopefully. *crosses his fingers*

Hellblazer

Re: Oven in Hlint Down for Maintenance
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 12:52:36 pm »
*shakes his head with a smile*

Carillon

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 01:45:58 pm »
Speedy maintenance workers quickly put the oven aright, and Yastin tips them for their excellent service.

//Too funny, Rodlin! I've gone ahead and replaced the "temporary" oven with another crafting oven. It should stick around until server reset, at which point the normal one will reappear. Remind me if you want me to show you where these are hiding later!

twidget658

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 02:29:54 pm »
//Its just a matter of finding everything again. Its amazing how much I have forgotten. And so quickly. I blame it on the age thing. The secondary oven made for some good RP anyway :D Thanks, Carillon!

twidget658

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 10:56:18 pm »
//OH! I have to give Mirren Darksol some major props for just rolling with it when it happened. She had me laughing with her RP response. It made the whole situation develop into a great time.

Thank you, Mirren (Sol Seeker)

lonnarin

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 08:15:57 am »
*Bjornigar enjoys the new oven, far cleaner and much more well designed than the previous one with its extra adjustable shelves and various new heat vents.  He notes that there's no longer that strange carp fish-stick aftertaste as he merrily works on some pies*

anything