The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Player-Initiative: Good Vs. Evil  (Read 2577 times)

geloooo

Player-Initiative: Good Vs. Evil
« on: February 20, 2014, 01:49:43 pm »
Discussions have been made and we believe that it might be fun to create a guild of malign characters with a single driving purpose: to undermine the righteous. In a nutshell, we're just trying to consolidate what we have to bring you guys a unique faction of antagonists to face. Specifically, the guild will have the following functions:
  • Support group for the characters that join and future characters that might be interested in joining.
  • Achieve common goals, e.g. weaken the followers of a benevolent god, wreak havoc on a sovereign state, make profit on suspicious activities, etc.
We project that it will primarily be composed of characters who worship the dark gods but other types of characters are more than welcome to join should it be deemed plausible. We're inviting the questions and opinions of everyone who might be interested. We will greatly appreciate it.If you're interested, post your character name and we'll schedule a meeting where we're all available.Cheers!

The following users thanked this post: Ravemore, Brutus_Clawfoot

miltonyorkcastle

Will this be primarily an OOC
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 04:33:57 pm »

Will this be primarily an OOC or IC group?

Spike

IC I think, Geloooo and
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 04:54:01 pm »

IC I think, Geloooo and myself were discussing some broad primary objectives to bring it together with the hopes of organising a player event to meet and talk IC and discuss it further.

Ravemore

I'm "in"...   :-)
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 08:50:29 pm »

I'm "in"...   :-)

Brutus_Clawfoot

I could see Borris falling in
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 08:51:57 pm »

I could see Borris falling in to such a thing unwittingly, Mostly because of his admiration for Naster, But I cant imagine him having the "Intellect" to "persue" such a thing, or campagn for it. 

He would probly be one of the poor fools in the room who just doesn't get it.

Aphel

I find this a thrilling
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2014, 04:18:20 am »

I find this a thrilling concept and hope for plenty of opportunities to create stories together in the future. Might not be my cup of tea, tho try to convince me.

gilshem ironstone

Naster's cousin will be there
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2014, 10:06:26 am »

Naster's cousin will be there to listen.

Teo

Might be a good start into
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2014, 04:30:03 pm »
Might be a good start into the world for my new character (Kelvaron Al'dunii)

Spike

So now that some time has
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2014, 08:02:06 pm »

So now that some time has passed and people have had a chance to look at this thread, what would peoples thoughts be on organising a player event, a meet up perhaps followed by a trip into the Leringard undercity? So far I was thinking maybe an EST weekend evening.

gilshem ironstone

Good for me. After 9pm
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2014, 08:50:10 am »

Good for me. After 9pm preferably. 

Brutus_Clawfoot

// 1. Weekends are always bad
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2014, 10:48:25 am »

// 1. Weekends are always bad for me. Mondays and Tuesdays (at any hour) are always better. And I'm almost finnished with my  RL workplace AFK-nes.

2. Before my RL workplace mess,  I was working on a new PC who would fit snugly in this thing. (Borris's and Brutus"s father, Angus.) I wasn't quite ready to realease him just yet, but I could try to speed things along if we are too short on heads. (I'll drop the first draft of the New Player bio today, but its only the first step.)  Otherwise Borris will haphazardly wander in to it well enough.

3. You guys rock!//

Makashi

G'ork's in. Weekends best
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2014, 06:43:42 am »

G'ork's in.

Weekends best time for me or GMT evenings between 7pm - 12am.

anything