The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Playtime  (Read 4893 times)

Alatriel

I can be considered a
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2016, 02:53:30 pm »

I can be considered a definite maybe.  Finally finished with my big order, but I have company.

cbnicholson

Daniel and Ferrit are heading
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2016, 03:36:31 pm »

Daniel and Ferrit are heading out to make a mahogany run from Dalanthar tonight at 7 pm central US time.  We can take a couple more with us if anyone is interested.  We will be entering Frindahl's Orc Fortress so either be prepared to dodge nasty arrows or fight.  This is an Angels guild resource run so the mahogany is for the guild.  Depending if we get company other finds (ie loot)will be shared or put to guild use.  True is split evenly.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Chuckles_McChuck

Don't know how useful I will
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2016, 04:21:47 pm »

Don't know how useful I will be, but I'm currently in Dalanther wanting to find something to do before I have to pay to return to Mistone.  If you are okay with a level 5 joining the group I will be happy to join (and being very careful in the process).

P.S.  Will also have to discuss my availability with my wife, heh.

cbnicholson

Jo and Fern will be on
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2017, 01:52:13 pm »

Jo and Fern will be on tonight at 6 pm central.  Planning on doing some malar hunting in Stort but if there are some quests or an activity another character needs, join us in Center at 6 or meet us in Stort (later)if you want to tag along. Kao Tau heads can be collected for a quest reward. ;)  A tell is helpful if you miss us.

edited: time changed to 6 central.  That's what Serissa and I agreed on originally.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

davidhoff

//Corky and Ry are halfway
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2017, 12:57:54 pm »

//Corky and Ry are halfway into the Rift (I think we're parked on the bridges right after the first Magic User of the Rift area).  We may get on about that time to move them ahead....so that might be an option if the group wants to head our way.  I'll talk with my brother and guess we'll see how it goes....only time will tell.

davidhoff

//Ah ok 6 central; I think I
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2017, 06:47:22 pm »

//Ah ok 6 central; I think I told my brother 7 central, so see if you guys can get dirty for an hour before we show up

anything