The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Plot Item Disbursement - part two  (Read 2057 times)

Rowana

Plot Item Disbursement - part two
« on: December 09, 2015, 09:35:41 pm »
Hey all,Just wanted to direct your attention to this event for the handful or so of you who have not yet recieved your material plot rewards. Our apologies that it has taken us sooo long to get another one of these on the calendar. It's been beyond crazy for both Dorg and I the last few months.As always, thanks for your patience and see some of you there we hope!~rowp.s. if that date isn't going to work, feel free to post something because I'm trying to get something set up for the last week of Dec.

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle, Dorax Windsmith, Acacea

Dorax Windsmith

Sorry to be so late after the
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 08:47:46 pm »

Sorry to be so late after the fact with this, but Grogmegor never received the material plot quest rewards.  Is there a possibility to get this done still?

Dorganath

Yeah, there is. What are good
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 10:06:31 am »

Yeah, there is. What are good days/times to catch you online?

Dorax Windsmith

Monday thru Saturday mornings
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2016, 07:54:39 pm »

Monday thru Saturday mornings would work best for me.  I'm live in Mountain Time Zone now and can be on regularly as early as 5 AM to 9 AM.  Could be an hour earlier or later if that's needed.  If you want to try for tomorrow (Monday 22 February), just let me know, thanks.

Dorganath

I am personally unable to do
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2016, 09:22:06 am »

I am personally unable to do any mornings except for Saturday, though possibly Rowana can catch you toward the end of that time span. Are there any evenings where you might be online?

Rowana

Hi Dorax. I can probably do a
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2016, 11:10:00 am »

Hi Dorax. I can probably do a morning meet with you but it will be around my semi unpredictable AM schedule. I'm going to tentatively slate us for a Wednesday meet and I will post on this thread Tuesday night if that's not going to work out. If not then, I should be available to meet with you on Friday. Let me know how either of those days are for you.

Thanks,

~row

Dorax Windsmith

Thanks Row, I can do both of
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2016, 12:41:23 pm »

Thanks Row, I can do both of those days.  It will be easier for me to narrow down the time window as much as possible.  What time zone are you in?

Rowana

I'm Central, so not far off.
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2016, 12:49:23 pm »

I'm Central, so not far off. What the real issue is you're available time is in the midst of my most busy part of the day. What really works best, for me, would be flexibilty rather than narrowing the window of time you'll be available. If I can get things set up properly I could potentially get in to meet you before the craziness starts. Otherwise I may need to try and meet you after it's sorted (would be near 8 your time). However sometimes things go way over their predicted time and sometimes I can guestimate that the evening before (and would then be able to push off until Friday).

tl;dr: So long as you can be available in the early or late portion of your offered times, I should be able to  meet you either Wednesday or Friday and I'll keep you posted as I can. "Watch this space."

Thanks,

~row

Rowana

I'm so sorry Dorax. Things
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2016, 02:25:59 pm »

I'm so sorry Dorax. Things were so nuts and I've been recovering from illness. Totally slipped my mind (I forgot it was even Wed today until just a little bit ago). You know how sometimes you have your schedule and all the stuff you have to get done on the list and suddenly you realize what day it is after half the list is done? No? Well that's what happened to me anyway... heh..

Let's look at Friday AM, what's the end of your time possible then? Most of my day is free once the morning insanity is sorted.

Apologies once again. I hope you didn't get stuck waiting! I'm so sorry!

~row

Dorax Windsmith

I can easily be on as late as
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2016, 09:38:33 pm »

I can easily be on as late as about 10:00 am Mountain time.  Will that work?

Rowana

I'm going to try for about
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2016, 10:26:00 pm »

I'm going to try for about 9Central, 10Mountain on Friday. I'm putting it on my calendar now. I think it could be as late as 30 after if things go bananas.

Let me know if that worksout.

~row

Dorax Windsmith

That should work, thanks!
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2016, 07:36:51 am »

That should work, thanks!

Rowana

Dorax,*hangs head* My NWN is
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2016, 09:51:40 am »

Dorax,

*hangs head* My NWN is not functioning. I mentioned elsewhere that my machine tanked last week. I thought it would be a simple reset up because I have all my ini files and everything but I cannot get an install to go through, corrupted data issues and all that. I'm checking with Dorg to see if he can catch up with you this weekend. One of us will let you know.

I don't know what to do about the situation with my NWN but this weekend I will have top folks check into it (Yep, I'm looking at you Eor). *shakes fist* If we can get it sorted real soon, I'll try to catch up with you.

Really sorry for this extra delay.

~row

Dorax Windsmith

Understand, thanks for
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2016, 11:09:02 am »

Understand, thanks for letting me know.

Dorganath

If Row cannot get to you, I
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2016, 12:38:14 pm »

If Row cannot get to you, I should have some availability this evening (Saturday) or Sunday at varying parts of the day. Do either of these work?

Rowana

Dorax,I have my NWN almost
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2016, 11:07:52 am »

Dorax,

I have my NWN almost working. I can get it all the way to the server but then hit some snag on the loading in. I am going to try real hard to get it working and meet with you. Do you know what your availablity this week looks like?

Thanks in advance

~row

Dorax Windsmith

I can be on most mornings
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2016, 12:41:25 am »

I can be on most mornings Monday thru Saturday until about 10:00 AM Mountain time.  However, tomorrow morning, Tuesday March 1st, I will not be home.  Maybe Wednesday morning around 9:00 AM?

Rowana

I will see what I can do! I
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2016, 10:04:29 am »

I will see what I can do! I am running into the blank screen-> error out issue with the game. Researching and attempting to fix. I have fewer things to do today (in theory!) so hopefully I will get it worked out.

~row

anything