The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Possibly Returning Player Questions  (Read 1304 times)

Manic Pixie

• View Profile
    Possibly Returning Player Questions
    « on: May 26, 2019, 03:14:17 pm »
    Hi- I saw Layonara was on EE and am a bit intrigued since I enjoyed playing here for a while a good ten+ years ago..

I was wondering about bringing an old character over to EE, as I don't have my old forum login or NWN cdkey.. Deleted the game a long time ago and only came back with EE recently so have no old info.

And.. Would it be possible to simply restart instead of moving them over? I know a bit more than I did then about NWN and would probably be embarrassed by my building choices, not to mention I'd feel more ownership of the character if I could start from level 1 again. I'd apply again but not sure I want to go through that much writing if it's just to pop in a few times for nostalgia sake, though I'd probably be making a new character if I did decide to stick around.

Thank you very much! I was going to PM this but thought it might be info someone else may be interested in.

orth

Re: Possibly Returning Player Questions
    « Reply #1 on: May 26, 2019, 10:46:46 pm »
    Hi there and welcome  back,

That's completely fine if you want to just restart the PC, sure. Just let me know their name and I'll bump their approval post and we'll make sure you're happy with it to start fresh with..

-James

Manic Pixie

• View Profile
      « Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 12:58:37 am »
      Thank you! The character's name was "Wisper" (ghostwise druid), forum name Wisper as well I believe and NWN account name "Wisperia."

Xiaobeibi

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 04:25:51 pm »
      Would it be possible for me to do the same for my old character Martlet Swift? I no longer have my old CD keys and  restarting him feels better (I never played him much before and would prefer the fresh start)  8)

The original submission is here:
      https://forums.layonara.com/approved-characters/new-character-submission-martlet-swift/msg10369624/#msg10369624

Hi- I saw Layonara was on EE and am a bit intrigued since I enjoyed playing here for a while a good ten+ years ago..

I was wondering about bringing an old character over to EE, as I don't have my old forum login or NWN cdkey.. Deleted the game a long time ago and only came back with EE recently so have no old info.

And.. Would it be possible to simply restart instead of moving them over? I know a bit more than I did then about NWN and would probably be embarrassed by my building choices, not to mention I'd feel more ownership of the character if I could start from level 1 again. I'd apply again but not sure I want to go through that much writing if it's just to pop in a few times for nostalgia sake, though I'd probably be making a new character if I did decide to stick around.

Thank you very much! I was going to PM this but thought it might be info someone else may be interested in.