The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: PrC Development  (Read 99 times)

Zumbi

• View Profile
    PrC Development
    « on: April 28, 2006, 10:25:23 am »
    I intend to, after 10 fighter levels, change to weapon master and I was told I had to keep a character development thread to do so...
    I've been trying to include in this thread everything that's important in my character's life in Layonara, but I would like some suggestions on how this should be done... What exactly should I put in this thread in order for my character to become a weapon master? Anything specifically?

Icurus

• Followers of Vorax
      • View Profile
    RE: PrC Development
    « Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 11:03:04 am »
    I'm guessing what makes him tick.

What makes him want to become a weapon master....growing experiences, etc.

Best I can think of is from my own view of my character that wanted to respect the Dwarven Defenders for past actions but is slowly realizing he can honor them and all dwarves just by becoming a battlepriest  and help them in that aspect. I haven't done any Character Development thread either, but then I figure, when I'm about ready for the change into one PrC, I'll have more examples as to how my character has changed his view. I figure, you may want to wait till that time after doing lots of RPing and getting the nature of your character down.

miltonyorkcastle

Re: PrC Development
    « Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 11:12:11 am »
    If you put sincere effort into your Dev thread, and the character truly is leaning toward a more focused fighting style, namely, that of weapon master, then I'm positive the DM's will work with you when you ~resubmit~ the character to have it approved for weapon master.