The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Prophets: postponed.  (Read 90 times)

miltonyorkcastle

Prophets: postponed.
« on: December 18, 2007, 11:34:55 am »
Yeah, my daughter's had a running high-grade fever for the last two (making this day three) days. We spent some time in the ER, we spent a lot of hours just holding the poor kid, and the rest of the time we've pumped tylenol and ibuprofen in her to keep the fever manageable. Thankfully she's holding her food down. If it's not because she's teething, then my guess is she has an infection. Since her fever still hasn't gone away, we had to set up an appointment with her pediatrician. And guess when the available time-slot landed? Smack in the middle of the quest. I've already had to take off work, so I suppose it's par for the course.

The series will pick up again next year, though I'm debating doing it on the first or waiting until the week after. Anyhow, happy holidays. The Troll King shall return after the big ball's dropped.

Lalaith Va'lash

Re: Prophets: postponed.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 11:48:56 am »
Hey Milty,

I'm not even on this quest! ;)

But, I just wanted to wish you the best for your little girl.  Hope she gets feeling better soon and you and mom get to relax a little afterwards.  I'm sure its stressful when she is sick and you just want to help her feel better. Sending happy thoughts down south for you all.

Lala

Falonthas

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 12:11:22 pm »
indeed take care of the little girl before she takes the mouse away and you notice she has grown up

Leanthar

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 12:20:24 pm »
Take care of the family man! That is FAR more important than any game. :) Hope everything works out well, and soon.

Lynn1020

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 12:30:42 pm »
Hope the little one is back to normal in no time.  Its always so hard to have a little one sick and all you want to do is make it all better for them. :(

scifibarbie

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2007, 12:31:34 pm »
Hope she starts feeling better soon!

Just make sure you dont catch er bug too. ;)

akata

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2007, 01:20:16 pm »
I hope she gets better soon :)

jrizz

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2007, 01:29:05 pm »
aww take care of that little pumpkin. Good luck.

Serissa

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2007, 05:17:58 pm »
I hope she feels better very soon.

Hellblazer

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2007, 05:44:45 pm »
Aye best wishes

anything