The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Quest tonight Looking for more  (Read 486 times)

Aerimor

Quest tonight Looking for more
« on: October 19, 2013, 07:42:41 pm »
I am running this quest tonight.  If you don't have any plans, then make this your plan. http://layonara.com/calendar/event/nimrod-what-would-you-do-for-a-klondike-bar It will not be everyone's cup of tea, but I am sure it will be somethign for the character to talk about. ~Nimrod 

The following users thanked this post: Ravemore, Lance Stargazer

Ravemore

Very fun time... We were
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 01:32:53 am »

Very fun time... We were laughing and talking about it for a half hour after done. Thanks from me and my son.

Serissa

So, what happened between
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 09:27:35 am »

So, what happened between Tyra and Stygian?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Ravemore

LOL... Well, once again
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2013, 01:29:21 pm »

LOL... Well, once again someone hates Stygian ;-) After barely foiling her attack to gas me with her ether, I convinced her to go away from the button to find an alternative way out. (To give you a visual… Nimrod said: "She was all over me like a cheap toupee.)"

After we were a good distance from the button I made a cheesy excuse to buff both of us because "I sensed the bad guy around the corner." After buffing her with a few spells, I hasted myself and invis'd and promptly ran back to the button to push it. The last thing I heard was "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SSSSSTTTTTYYYYGIIIIAN!!!!!!!!!"

Needless to say, I think she wants to carve some pretty pictures in Stygian's skull. ;-)