The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Kudos to Rhizome and the others this afternoon  (Read 135 times)

PsychicToaster

• Followers of Lucinda
    • Followers of Mist
    • Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
Kudos to Rhizome and the others this afternoon
« on: September 07, 2005, 07:41:00 pm »
Excellent quest this afternoon.  For an impromptu quest it was a lot of fun.  The fact that the group was smaller meant a lot more individual interaction, and the added dynamic after the "murder" made for some excellent roleplaying all around.  The crash was at an unfortunate time, but no one can be faulted for that.  

I was impressed by how much attention was paid to dice rolls and the attempts at non-combat resolutions.  Sometimes in groups of 10+ a lot of that can be missed, so it was nice to see that every action and roll was responded to appropriately.  Well done, I look forward to the continuation of this story if there is one, which I certianly hope there is.

To the other players in attendance, the inherent conflict between two defenders of the wild and two defenders of law was a lot of fun.  Conflict is where roleplaying is tested and I was glad to see everyone in on the action.

Leanthar

RE: Kudos to Rhizome and the others this afternoon
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2005, 08:17:00 pm »
Good job Rhiz. :)

Evil Dad

• Druids
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2005, 05:07:00 am »
Yes, it was a good fun quest.  It actually made us try to roleplay a bit more, although I think I was doing too much of the talking.  But, it had me and corsan cussing about travelling with paladins.  This is something that doesn't normally happen as you just jump in and fight alongside each other and it was good to have everyone play their role as best they could.

Thanks and well done Rhiz.

p.s. I think Sy'Ravenne dislikes do-good Paladins now ;)

PsychicToaster

• Followers of Lucinda
    • Followers of Mist
    • Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2005, 06:35:00 am »
*mumbles something about unappreciative nature lovers*  eh... go keep yer trees, see if I jump between you and that ogre next time.  ;-)  hehe

Thak

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2005, 11:56:00 am »
I too can only repeat and must say it was awesome. Especially since I kinda got dragged into the whole mess, and got to pay dearly for being at the wrong spot at the wrong time. ;) I am definately hooked now. You all do great stuff!
Cheers to all and ale for everyone on my tab!

anything