The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Raffle for Stone - Lalaith/Kali - No Internet  (Read 379 times)

Talan Va'lash

Raffle for Stone - Lalaith/Kali - No Internet
« on: June 02, 2007, 04:45:00 pm »
Lalaith won't be able to make the raffle today, her internet is still out.

Since she has people's choice lists and can't get them to anyone else (no internet) she is going to have to postpone the event until two weeks from today.

When she gets internet back she'll post an update on the new date/time.

Sorry for the short notice (my internet was fuzzing out earlier today too, so I had trouble getting on to post this.)

The following users thanked this post: Tobias

Lalaith Va'lash

Re: Raffle for Stone - Lalaith/Kali - No Internet
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 07:49:56 pm »
Thanks to Talan for posting this, I hope everybody was able to get word before the time of the raffle yesterday.

I'm really very sorry for this last minute notice, I had thought I would have internet over the last weekend and simply did not.

To everybody that is waiting on Kali for a position at the Arms I will get back to you over the next couple weeks.

As for the raffle it should be in two weeks from when it was planned.

Same goes for the opening at the Arms.

And a big "I'm sorry" to Dorganath and those on his WLDQ that Lal could not be there yet again.  Things were just not working out for me this weekend.

As it is now, I still won't have access to NWN for at least another week and a half, but I may have access to internet a few times over the next few days (but I'm not holding my breath).

I'm driving to Houston this weekend and will take a few days to get settled and then hopefully things will be back to normal *crosses fingers*

Until then.  Wish me luck in my 1500 mile drive ;)

My Best until then!
Lala

Dorax Windsmith

Re: Raffle for Stone - Lalaith/Kali - No Internet
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 08:07:32 am »
Good luck and drive safe!