The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Random Thoughts...  (Read 632 times)

ZeroVega

Random Thoughts...
« on: May 08, 2005, 05:41:00 am »
  Been thinking alot this morning, and have a lot to say, all of it, to no one in particular.
[list=1]
  •  Need to appologise to Sand, Durin, Chanda, Lia, Melissa, and Daggs for dropping out with my little 3 second warning right before we would have fought the drow. I saw three graves there and I'm very sorry that I wasn't there to help out.
  •  Next to L and Orth and all them other content people. I have to give you major props. Last night Tath saved Quill from "almost certain death" and recieved 300 Experiance for doing so. No only unexpected, but kinda funny. I assume it's part of the new death system, and I must say, it's great.
  •  Again to L and his team, the new server system is awsome. I've yet to be on the server when there is a crash (or crash the server) since we stopped portaling directly from one server to another.
  •  Also the world is changing! Geeze, I was sitting in Pranzis a few days ago seeing minor changes taking place. Drakes being put in, Satyrs taking over, pixies flying in. But then I went back to West, and it's not the same place any more. New creatures all over, it's incredible. You guys are really keeping up the feel of realism by having areas spawn different creatures/make the areas look different, to represent how things will/do/are changing over time. Just incredible.
  •   Last thing goes to Gabrielle (the character), Waha, and Bama. I sit in Hlint with Tath, and I notice I don't get approached by lower level characters. I sit in Hlint as a lower level character, and I get approached by almost no one. I'd like to thank you three for helping out my starting characters and being good RPers. It takes a good role player to look like he's playing well, but a great one to actually play his character and you guys do it well.
 -ZV

ZeroVega

RE: Random Thoughts...
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2005, 01:32:00 pm »
Oh yeah, and the pipe system is awsome. Really really neat...