The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Reminder to druids  (Read 318 times)

ycleption

Reminder to druids
« on: March 23, 2008, 03:44:05 pm »
Hey, just a friendly reminder to all druids out there that we have a our own forum to discuss druidy things. It's a bit lonely there at the moment, but I know there are some of you out there who haven't joined (or haven't made your presence known). In theory, druids should communicate all kinds of things with each other... we have perhaps the most far-reaching communication network on Layonara. In practice however, that doesn't happen quite as much. So I encourage all players of druids to join the forum in they haven't done so, and to use the forum more actively once they have joined.

How to join:

Click "Private messages" or any of the options under "my acount/user control panel"

On the left of the screen, towards the bottom, scroll down and click on "Group memberships"

Find the "Druids" group, and on the right of the screen, click the join group button, and then scroll down to the bottom of the list, and click join group.

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle, Stephen_Zuckerman, LordCove, Primalfear

Falonthas

Re: Reminder to druids
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 05:35:14 pm »
its very true we do but, very few use it save the dms to give us wisdom or insights