The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Reminiscing  (Read 1983 times)

Serissa

Re: Reminiscing
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2013, 09:43:38 am »
I remember slinking around and hiding for months as an orc--an Aeridin cleric orc.  That was an awesome quest.

mumbles

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2013, 01:15:25 pm »
ah i remember that quest series lol

Dorganath

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2013, 09:57:57 pm »

MadHattan

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2013, 10:56:50 pm »
Old Topaz mine on Mistone with Silverhand the monk...  he would take on giants and my mage would toss fireballs at him.  His favorite tactic.  -Madd

Honora

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2013, 01:19:16 pm »
Brisbane dragging a young half-orc monk and her friend on a plot quest that led to the downfall of Sinthar. Everyone else was 15-25, we were level 7 or 8 perhaps? Somehow we survived and were completely awed by the event.

Also Innocent Investigations, run by Minerva. I will never forget that series and the imagination, bickering, discovery, inventiveness, and achievements that went along with it.

cbnicholson

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2013, 01:22:23 pm »
You forgot Dragon shenanigans, Honora!:p
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Nehetsrev

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2013, 06:51:53 pm »
[LIST=1]
  • The quests that changed the inhabitants of the Haven Mines from Ogres to Gnolls.
  • Elemental Mysteries....  Need I say more?
  • The fall of Prantz.
  • The Razorback Syndicate
  • Power & Prestige
  • The supremely numerous, totally unpredictable and random DM interactions commonly refered to as impromptu's that used to occur nearly every moment of every day... from the little things that lasted a couple minutes to the ones that lead into new quest series.
Aaah!  Those were the days...

anything