The Layonara Community > General Discussion

Returning Player

(1/3) > >>

merlin34baseball:
Hello All,

Its been a while. I'm looking to return and am hoping my characters are still here. I talked to my son Mateo and he said I needed to request that they be returned to my account? Can someone point me in the right direction!

Hope all is well with all of you. I see some familiar names on posts!

My Thanks.

Brutus_Clawfoot:
Hi there Merlin! I kind of remember you. It’s been a long time for me as well. I’ve been thinking about jumping back in now that NWN is available for iPad. I’m curious to see how your transition goes? -or went? 

Ke' Koa:
@orth, should be able to hook you up with that...  Also, there is a Discord channel that he monitors closely.

orth:

--- Quote from: Ke' Koa on September 19, 2020, 04:37:08 pm ---@orth, should be able to hook you up with that...  Also, there is a Discord channel that he monitors closely.

--- End quote ---

Hey Brutus, if you just join Layonara and create a test character named "Brutus Test" I will be able to transfer your existing characters over for you.

Brutus_Clawfoot:
Way cool! RL  just put up a few road blocks, but I’ll be bulldozing them over in a few days then I’ll come a knocking! Can’t wait to get back! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version