The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Returning player - UK time zone  (Read 2824 times)

kenty191

Returning player - UK time zone
« on: June 27, 2020, 07:38:52 pm »
Hi all,

I thought I would hop back online here after many, many years away (and spending some time on a NWN2 server in between) - with the current pandemic going on I find myself with a lot more time at home these days!

This is a message mainly to say hi and also to ask if there is a particular time/ day where the server has a few people logged in? I am in the UK and so timings have always been difficult, but as I said, lots of time on my hands so I'm able to be logged on into the small hours of the morning if that will help.

If anyone remembers Karn/ Deon/ Elzhabehl you might find them hanging around again now  ;D (particularly Karn who was always my favourite!). I'm looking forward to getting back into this community that I've never been quite able to forget even after all these years - see you soon!

The following users thanked this post: silverblades, Chazzler, scifibarbie, Hellblazer, Xiaobeibi, davidhoff, willhoff

silverblades

Re: Returning player - UK time zone
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 03:29:58 am »
hey there don't remember any of those but welcome back nonetheless! i play with 5 or so consistently around 11pm PST to when ever we get tired fairly consistently.  that would probably put you around morning time.
There can be only One.

ChrysEllis

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2020, 02:58:03 am »
I think I might remember Karn.  Your player name definitely seems familiar.  I mostly play Xiao Lin, a half-elf monk.  He was also around many years ago, and made a recent return.

I am also one of the ones who often plays with Silverblades, during the times he mentioned.  Hope to see you in-game sometime.

- Lane

The following users thanked this post: Guardian 452

Talia

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2020, 07:45:14 pm »
welcome back! 

I do remember Karn and Deon  :)  Talia is still running around, along with a few other chars.  I do play different times especially Thursdays through Sunday.  I'm sure there will be some players around, just log in and it seems others follow.