The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Ripples of Ancient War  (Read 90 times)

Reventage

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
Ripples of Ancient War
« on: June 16, 2006, 03:30:40 am »
Due to the recent server trouble and various other complications I'm going to just, once again, cancel today's episode of the quest series. I truly apologise for this, I really wanted to have it ran today. Sorry. Would next Friday at the same time work for everyone?

IceDragonDuvessa

Re: Ripples of Ancient War - Cancelled
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 03:36:24 am »
Its good for me Rev, not your fault fate seems to have turned against it.

jan

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 07:31:03 am »
Because i'm in the GMT+1 timezone,i can never make it on fridays except holidays.
Working till approximate 5 PM GMT i wont be able to attend anything thats run around midday here .

well,i liked the quest sofar and i wish all that are going to attend big fun

Barion

Xandor Loriland

• Followers of Aeridin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2006, 08:15:41 am »
Saturdays at 3am PDT like when it first started is better for me since its starting at midnight here (Hawaii Standard time) on Friday night so I can sleep in Sat morning.  Otherwise I would have to work the next day.  I have really enjoyed the series so far.  But don't change it just for me if it works better for the others.

Reventage

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
RE: Ripples of Ancient War
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2006, 11:23:27 am »
I've cleared next Saturday I can run it then. You can find the details of the next session here.

Reventage

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2006, 08:59:00 am »
Again I need to move the quest. I will be working both Friday and Saturday of next week but I'll try to run the quest once I get home on Saturday. Check the calendar for the new times.

Furthermore if all goes well I can run an episode a week in the Saturday slot from now on.

Reventage

• Followers of Ilsare
    • Followers of Rofirein
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2006, 08:21:32 pm »
Against best of my judgement I allowed myself to be talked into spending some time at a cabin of a friend of mine this week. This meant quite a bit of time spending time apart from my computer and what's worse, outside, under the sun, close to what some people would call nature. I am sure you all can imagine the horror.

Long story short, I came home feeling a bit tired and weak just to discover I had 39 degrees (Celsius) fever. During bloody summer. It's not fun when the inside and outside tempratures are close to the same and both way too high. I'm writing this as I'm heading to work and the lil' stick thing is still at 38. I'm afraid that if I ever make it trough the day I'm just going to crawl into our basement and curl into a little ball and fade out of exitence.

So with that prelude, the episode today is cancelled. I've lost my words to describe my annoyance three sessions ago so I'm only going to say, Sorry!

jan

Re: Ripples of Ancient War
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2006, 04:53:09 am »
Hope you feel better soon Rev ,find a nice cold place and rest it off,things will look better if your well rested.