The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: ..rocks and there ablity to take life...  (Read 85 times)

LoganGrimnar

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
..rocks and there ablity to take life...
« on: May 10, 2005, 05:32:00 pm »
....dt off a rock.. funnyset thing ever, or sadist... that my char is cursed.

ZeroVega

RE: ..rocks and there ablity to take life...
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2005, 05:49:00 pm »
  Hehe, well if you climb a rock and fall you'll get hurt, bruise, concusion, broken bone, keep falling and you'll keep getting hurt, and eventually all that head trauma will kill ya. But I've only ever died from that once. :o

Leanthar

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2005, 06:00:00 pm »
Err, you should not get a DT from a rock death and we will fix that when it is verified. 
  However, why where your fists for so long--long enough to kill you?  You do know using your fist and such is against the rules right?  I mean that is why we had to go this drastic route.

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2005, 06:08:00 pm »
.. do you mean a climbing "rock" that you failed and fell from enough times to die? or a mining "rock?"

Leanthar

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2005, 06:24:00 pm »
Aww a climbing rock... Totally misunderstood that one.
  We will look in to the DT thing and when it is confirmed give it back.

LoganGrimnar

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2005, 10:31:00 pm »
wow really, i might get it back? lol im still sitting in the hills... whats that red dragons name... fisty or somthing... i was out there fighting his kobalts... and i was hoping to roll a 20 on a DC 25 rock... i had no + so i thought maby a 20 would get me down.... aperently it just got me dead. and yes i did it more then once out of frustration, and my group was down the mounten already. I was just being groupy and frustrated, sorry to anyone that had to be with me. OH and L, i was saposed to get a DT back from that error when i lost all that exp, before you came out with the death Void thing... i was given the Exp back, but the DT was never removed... so that makes 2 dts... well at least one that should be removed. im not shure if your going to give the one from the rock back or not. Anywho, get back to me when you can about the DT's it was really demoralising to have gotten a death token from a bloddy rock lol.