The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: RP suggestions (age and returning to play)?  (Read 159 times)

Cattery

• Followers of Katia
    • Followers of Lucinda
    • View Profile
RP suggestions (age and returning to play)?
« on: November 03, 2006, 01:19:00 pm »
Allo everyone; long time no speaks.   :)

It's been quite some time since I poked my nose into Layonara (to my detriment), and from what I can gather, many things have changed while the core has remained the same - good RP.

It's with that in mind I post this.  It's been almost 2 years since I played here, and from what I can gather there's quite a specific amount of time that's passed within the game.  That won't have affected my elven characters too much, but my main hope was to somehow start playing Ambryn (an Aasimar) again.  However that's going to be nearly impossible if in game terms she's 60ish?

So my question is - does anyone have any suggestions as to how to explain her apparent youth, or if it's even as big a deal as I'm making it out to be?

I'm also hoping to make a new character so I can get back into the modern swing of things.

EdTheKet

Re: RP suggestions (age and returning to play)?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 01:24:42 pm »
Use this: http://layonara.com/cgi-bin/ltc.cgi the Layo time converter, and you'll see how much time has passed.

orth

Re: RP suggestions (age and returning to play)?
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 01:31:06 pm »
Hi and welcome back Cattery, hope things are well with you and yours.

Obviously much has changed since you last played your Aasimar, my suggestion would be to pick up as if you just started, but base your character's existing knowledge on their study of recent events and as though they have only been active and around Hlint over the past Layonara year.

vgn

RE: RP suggestions (age and returning to play)?
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2006, 09:24:47 pm »
Woohoo Cattery is back.
Welcome home.