The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Screenie of Storam Hold battle  (Read 373 times)

The Unchosen one

Screenie of Storam Hold battle
« on: June 29, 2010, 02:23:18 am »
//unfortunately, after getting the best seat in the house, I thought my screenshot button wasnt working and missed the best action scenes ever :( The only decent shot I got was this one... showing one of the black wizards opening fire with a weird (I think). Shortly after this appeared an army of Demons......

The following users thanked this post: Dezza, Polak76, Makashi, stragen, davidhoff

stragen

Re: Screenie of Storam Hold battle
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 07:38:09 am »
In the next screen Maran is a smoke spot of incidental damage from the magical energies unleashed.  It was an awesome battle.

The Unchosen one

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 09:01:46 am »
Heh, that he was :)

Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk with you properly that night mate, time was against me. Gladyus and Marin will have to catch up with a chat soon, I'm sure he has plenty of questions for Him :)

Polak76

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 08:23:04 pm »
Unfortunately I was playing on my new MacBook and realised at that moment that I had no page up, page down, screen print or function keys that worked.  In other words I was panicing.

It wasn't until I was in with Storan that I finally readjusted my controls...'L' = screenshot, "z" page up...etc.

I'll put some up of Storan a little later.

Cheers,
Polak

anything