The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Sheep in the Sky (Appstore) - Helps out Layonara  (Read 312 times)

Thak

Sheep in the Sky (Appstore) - Helps out Layonara
« on: February 23, 2012, 09:02:35 am »
Hey Everyone :) *waves*

My brother and I just released a cool game to the appstore for iphone, ipad and ipod, called "Sheep in the Sky".

If you have an Apple device you can help out Layonara at the same time as getting a neat little game.

I have talked to Dan and I will donate part of the income towards the server upgrade Orth described.

Not only will the 99c you pay for the game be split with Layonara; getting the game and adding a rating will push it in the appstore ranking up, therefore making it visible to other people all over the world, who in turn might buy it, which means their 99c will be split with Layonara as well ;)

You can get it here:

„Sheep In The Sky“ für iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3. Generation), iPod touch (4. Generation) und iPad im iTunes App Store

Or simply search for "Sheep in the Sky" in the appstore on your iphone / ipad or ipod.

Also tell all your friends and relatives about it, the more downloads/ratings the better the visibility. :)

And please post feedback about the game here as well, I would love to know if you like it, hate it, think its too easy, too hard or too silly. :p

Thank you all and cheers

Thak (Marc)

PS. To all the Android users, we are thinking of porting the game, but its harder than it seemed to do... Ill keep you posted.

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle, Dorax Windsmith, Pen N Popper, geloooo

anything