The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Shifter PRC Details  (Read 124 times)

kenty191

Shifter PRC Details
« on: February 06, 2006, 04:38:37 pm »
[SIZE=13]Having conducted a search of the forums and the LORE database I dont seem to be able to find any specific information on the Shifter PRC, its requirements or how it is implimented on Layonara.[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=13]For reasons of RP, my character Tiden Di'Ren may decide to try and attain this prestige class via a CDQ sometime in the future. I would like to have some info on this PRC though and how it works in Layonara so I can RP more convincingly and with stronger conviction.[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=13]Just to let everyone know, the PRC section of this site does not feature the Shifter so any links to that info are unhelpful.[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=13]If anyone knows anything that would be great. I am also eager to hear from those players whose characters have already made the change to Shifter.[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=13]Thankseveryone![/SIZE]

KageKeeper

Re: Shifter PRC Details
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2006, 04:45:42 pm »
http://www.nwnwiki.org/Shifter

There's some basic info on the Shifter PrC. We are implementing things into LORE as quickly as we can. :)

For your character to get approved for the Shifter PrC, you need to keep a Character Dev thread showing a clear progression towards being a Shifter.

You also need to resubmit your original character submission and update it as to why you feel you should be approved for a Shifter.

After all that, you need to request a CDQ from an open and compatible (as in schedule) GM. Upon successful completion of the CDQ, you are free to take Shifter levels.

Hope that helps. :)

~KK

kenty191

RE: Shifter PRC Details
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2006, 04:52:46 pm »
Thanks for the link. Just wondering if you know of any extra requirements for the PRC in Layonara in addition to those used in NWN?
  Thanks

KageKeeper

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2006, 04:58:22 pm »
kenty191 - 2/6/2006  4:52 PM    Thanks for the link. Just wondering if you know of any extra requirements for the PRC in Layonara in addition to those used in NWN?
  Thanks
 In terms of game engine, no. You have to take the same feats as normal.  The only other requirements to take the PrC are those I listed above. :)

kenty191

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2006, 05:01:16 pm »
My thanks again for all your help :)

KageKeeper

Re: Shifter PRC Details
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2006, 05:14:26 pm »
Not a problem at all. :)

anything