The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Sorry Layonara will probably not work here  (Read 73 times)

OneST8

RE: Sorry Layonara will probably not work here
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2005, 10:07:00 pm »
OneST8 - 6/29/2005  9:54 PM

Neverwinter Nights: Mobile!

oh man...
i went to look at it...
after some of the servers i have been on.. i could NEVER accept graphics and action on that level ever again.... 20 years ago, that would have been fine....  sort of like a retro version of the atari game "rogue"  hahahahhahahahaha

LoganGrimnar

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 12:12:00 am »
could be fun to play in class.. or for thouse with no school, a docters office or something could be where you will find entertainment from such a game. i might check it out next time im board.

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 06:44:00 am »
LoganGrimnar - 6/30/2005  3:12 AM

could be fun to play in class.. or for thouse with no school, a docters office or something could be where you will find entertainment from such a game. i might check it out next time im board.

hahahahaha
that is what a laptop with a wireless satelite connection is for... geeze... everyone knows that!!
obviously, you are NOT serious about gaming... hahahahahhahahahahaahhaah

LoganGrimnar

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2005, 10:29:00 am »
...lol... i cant pay for that kind of stuff, and a satlite connection sucks for gaming, i thank, i belive i hurd they have a 4 sec delay all the time, that would make i rather hard to play a real time action game, maby if i dident elave town... then again, who am i saposed to play a laptop in the middle of class... i thank the teachers would get rather flustered. OH and for anyone that cares, despite my lake of spelling and gramer skills, i graduated from high school about 2 weeks ago, WOOT WOOT!

anything