The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: souls stones  (Read 449 times)

merlin34baseball

souls stones
« on: March 12, 2007, 07:12:25 pm »
Hello All,

I frequently travel with a cleric...  and I have been watching her repeatedly raise people who do not carry soul stones.  Please find the nearest temple, buy one, imprint it and put it in your backpack... (better yet get two or three).  I don't know if some players know this or not but each raise of a person without a souls stone costs a PC 5000 XP, at least the one yesterday did...  thats a lot of XP down the drain when all the person had to do was buy a 150 True rock.

Not trying to rant here, maybe some of the newer players don't know about the soul stones and the costs a Cleric must pay to raise the dead.

We don't want upset clerics do we?  I know I don't.

Thanks!

Hellblazer

Re: souls stones
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 07:16:44 pm »
its 5000 xp if the person is from an enemy alignment. 2500 from unfriendly and 0 from same diety.

I bought a Eye of the soul thngy suposibly its supose to tell yo uif some one has a soul stone on them, but it didnt work once yet.

DMOE

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 08:00:12 pm »
My eye of the soul works fine....Does come out as a whisper though.

Also....While I agree people should carry soul stones...I find that once my Misty has refused to raise them without one it's excellent at driving the point home cause no one makes a cleric raise and suffer the XP lose....They have to choose too

Witch Hunter

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2007, 09:29:11 pm »
Totally agree, the xp is sacrafice is a lot :O

Tis why I always carry two!

Weeblie

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 03:21:40 am »
*She picks out a funny-looking eye of some sort and holds it close to the dead body. With a deep sigh, she shakes her head.*

There is little that can be done for the ones who care not about life. He has to walk the path of pain, as that is the choice of his.

Drizzlin

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2007, 03:55:44 am »
Or just refuse to raise anyone, like a little drow I know.

hawklen

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2007, 04:37:34 am »
Or, if you don't have a stone, charge 10,000 gold.

Hellblazer

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2007, 05:23:44 am »
Quote from: Weeblie
*She picks out a funny-looking eye of some sort and holds it close to the dead body. With a deep sigh, she shakes her head.*

There is little that can be done for the ones who cares not about life. He has to walk the path of pain, as that is the choice of his.

Thanks weeblie you post just to ld me how to use it hehe, was trying it on the living.

Deacon

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2007, 10:07:02 am »
Quote from: Drizzlin
Or just refuse to raise anyone, like a little drow I know.

Since when did Zilvra start refusing to raise people?

Laldiien

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2007, 10:36:19 am »
I try to carry 2 imprinted and 2 spares, always willing to part with them if asked.  Of course, they are usually asked for just before something nasty is about to happen, so the price may be a smidge higher than the temple.  hehe

anything