The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Stuck  (Read 1673 times)

Gulnyr

Stuck
« on: May 08, 2005, 12:44:00 pm »
I decided to scout ahead a little for an upcoming side quest, and went to the Great Library, forgeting that the portal back is not working.  So I'm stuck, but at least there is plenty to read.

If one of the fine DMs would like to give me a hand getting out, that would be appreciated.  And if you want to harrass the captive Dwarf first, I guess I couldn't really blame you.

I'll try to be less forgetful of one way doors in the future.

Thanks.

orth

RE: Stuck
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2005, 01:03:00 pm »
Log into west directly and take the emergency portal, I've updated your server on the db.

Gulnyr

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2005, 01:26:00 pm »
Thanks.  I'll remember to take my smart pills from now on.

Beeep

• View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: May 10, 2005, 02:31:00 pm »
    I'm stuck too, not in the great library though. I'm on Rilea returning from Karthy and has just passed the man with the cows. And in the next area I'm put up on the ledge surrounding the area. So now I stand around with just the huge cow eating griffon for company and can't get down.

Could someone please move Rahzon Slyvale to his bindstone or at least down when you get around to it? Tried the DM channel, but no one's around, and I have to log now. Which I've also tried, log off and then back on, but I'm still up here... not that interesting a place to spend a whole lot of time  ;)

orth

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2005, 02:35:00 pm »
    Got it

ForgottenCreature

• View Profile
      « Reply #5 on: May 10, 2005, 02:35:00 pm »
      if you rest, log out, then log back in it generally jobs you from being stuck in walls, on ledges or on roofs.

orth

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2005, 02:42:00 pm »
      Please login.