The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Thanks Baalor - Addison CDQ  (Read 49 times)

osxmallard

Thanks Baalor - Addison CDQ
« on: February 20, 2006, 03:23:18 pm »
I would like to thank Baalor (Ne'er) for a great CDQ today... it had everything a CDQ needs including some great roleplay and some challenging fighting.  He is highly recommended to anyone needing a GM to run a CDQ or other adventure.

Special thanks to Ireth, Riley, Curtis, Glenn, Koppig, Isilme, and Eamane for supporting me during the CDQ!  Couldn't have done it without you guys.  =)

- Addi

Leanthar

Re: Thanks Baalor - Addison CDQ
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 03:24:25 pm »
Good job Ne'er. Glad you guys had fun.

Pen N Popper

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2006, 04:14:58 pm »
Thanks for the invite!  I had fun and got to see some more of the world.  The event was well-run and flowed nicely.  Plenty of time to RP and strategize for battles and such.

DMOE

RE: Thanks Baalor - Addison CDQ
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2006, 04:19:54 pm »
Aye it was most enjoyable indeed!!!
  Thanks for the invite and giving Ireth chance to find another Toranite she doesn't dislike  :p

typically_annoying

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: February 20, 2006, 04:51:31 pm »
    Yeah, it was fun what I was there for.  Wish I could have stayed, but Isilme wouldnt continue without Eamane.  But thask for understanding ... you guys were great!

cso683

• View Profile
      « Reply #5 on: February 20, 2006, 10:48:10 pm »
      Curtis adds his grateful thanks for being invited, and seeing another weapons master being put to the test!!

Thanks,
      Curtis

jrizz

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2006, 08:59:42 am »
      had a great time for sure thanks for the invite and baalor did a great job Kudos!
      I enjoy the role of scout and will play that part for any group that needs it.

cheers

Spider

• View Profile
        « Reply #7 on: February 21, 2006, 12:21:46 pm »
        osxmallard - 2/20/2006  11:23 PM

I would like to thank Baalor (Ne'er) for a great CDQ today... it had everything a CDQ needs including some great roleplay and some challenging fighting.  He is highly recommended to anyone needing a GM to run a CDQ or other adventure.

Special thanks to Ireth, Riley, Curtis, Glenn, Koppig, Isilme, and Eamane for supporting me during the CDQ!  Couldn't have done it without you guys.  =)

- Addi

Really sorry about last night, my internet kept dropping again.

But my ISP have located a problem, and say it should take 48 business hours to fix...

Hopefully a little quicker then that though.... I'll start rocking

Still, glad Addison did OK.