The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Take a look!  (Read 93 times)

Niles09

Take a look!
« on: October 07, 2005, 07:34:00 am »
Well, I had told a few that I was making a drawing of my char and... this is not it, cause I aint done with it yet, instead take this as a sort of demostration of my "graphic motor", and to ease some of the biiig presure on me (well I think at least one said, it sounded great:)): http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/photos/show-album.asp?albumid=311&photoid=4412

So these two guys are the sord you dont wanna meet in a side alley a lonely night. First there is the "Master of Bartering," the sundial-selling lamp post. Yoo dont wanna barter with this guy, in the end you will beg him to sell you something complete nonsense!
Second there is the most evil (both in the aligment and CR way!) necromancer ever! The Pikachu palemaster! This guy can, with the combination of lightning and undeadmastering, make some serios frankensteins and flesh golems! He's the master of bringing the undead to life! Beside that his mage/Pikachu combination make him cast some serios lightning bolts... YOU DONT WANNA MEET THIS GUY!

So technically someone may had noticed that I couldnt post the drawing since the scanners dont work, now (sigh)... They do, but really not 100% so it was quite complicated to scan this one, and the quality might not be that good, but its a pretty simply drawing anyway.
The drawings were made apart, I did it to lighten up a boring german and danish lesson, but to spare you from the sketch-lines, I drawed it to a new paper with a "lamp-table"

About the drawings they went quite well out I think, except that the shadows on the Pikachu's coate a maked the oppestie way.

About my char drawing, I will try to make a lot of it this weekend, but until then, enjoy those.

Kapitän Awesome

• View Profile
    RE: Take a look!
    « Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 02:45:00 pm »
    Niles, that was possibly the best drawing I have ever seen...seeing as I took art in only 6th grade, and everyone in my class was crap at drawing :)

Etinfall

RE: Take a look!
    « Reply #2 on: October 07, 2005, 04:54:00 pm »
    good stuff Niles. I like that lampdude, thats good. :)

Niles09

Zanirth is coming!
    « Reply #3 on: October 10, 2005, 05:12:00 am »
    Aye, thanks for the feedback...
    More will be coming next friday.
    And I'm beginning to get finished with my char drawing, which, if everything goes well, should make the Pikachu look like a ten-year old kid's drawing:)

And more comments are welcome by the way;)

anything