The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Taking a break from Layo  (Read 257 times)

AeonBlues

Taking a break from Layo
« on: September 24, 2007, 05:59:25 pm »
I just wanted to check in or out as the case may be.

I am taking a break from Layo, as I feel burned out.  To be completely honest, I am an Aries, and it is a life long pattern of mine that I am raging fire for things that I like, and then I get burned out and lose interest.  This is true with games, lovers, jobs, authors, zombie movies, and basically every aspect of my life.

I am not saying that I am leaving for good, because that is probably not true.  I am still especially looking forward to the new engine and all that.

While there are certain aspects of Layonara that contribute to my burn out factor, as at times gaming feels more like work then having fun, there are many more things that I like then I don't like.  I will leave it at that.

AeonBlues

Skywatcher

Re: Taking a break from Layo
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 06:49:50 pm »
Have fun out there and I hope you get un burnt out soon.  :)

Leanthar

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 07:37:09 pm »
Take care Aeon. I too am an Aries so I know the feeling that you are talking about. Took me nearly a decade to conquer it but I still fight it nearly every day.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 11:07:44 pm »
Breaks are good, often necessary parts of life. Enjoy it. We'll be here when you return.

Odranoela

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 01:31:28 am »
See ya when ya get back, mate.

ycleption

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2007, 10:29:56 am »
Hey, have fun taking you break...
And hope to see you whenever you get bored of whatever you're doing on break . :P

stragen

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2007, 02:11:03 pm »
Have a great break.  Recharge your batteries and come back if and when your ready.  Coyote will be missed.

-Stragen

Dalila

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2007, 11:02:14 pm »
But I need my Nye *Pouts* Have a nice break though. Hurry back ;)

Yllyrryon

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2007, 01:39:46 am »
I really miss you and Nye - and I can relate to your raging fire sentiment.  Looking forward to seeing you when Layo is fun once again for you.  :)

anything