The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Thank you!  (Read 825 times)

Leanthar

Thank you!
« on: March 12, 2008, 08:57:32 am »
I want to take a moment to thank all of the people involved in the last three updates over the past two weeks. There has been many long hours (I would be willing to bet at least a thousand) put in to these updates and it is clear their love for the world and community is what keeps them working on updates. The past six months have been extremlly packed with RL happenings, holidays, family issues, and the list goes on and yet these individuals continue to produce updates for the community.

There can not be enough thanks for them but I just want to make sure everybody understands that their selflessness is what continues to make the world a great gaming place that is enjoyed by many around the world.

In no special order:
Gulnyr, muaddib, Chongo, Eorendil, Darkstorme, Weeblie, Script Wrecked, and Dorganth.

Thank you and good job!!

I also want to thank everybody on the GM Team, now and in the past. I firmly believe that a major part of what makes Layonara so special is the GM Team and all of the events they run and all of the difficult work they do behind the scenes (online and off) in order to ensure that Layonara remains a RP server at heart. Your efforts do not go unnoticed and it is your attention to the spirit of the server which is what continues to make Layonara loved by many.

Thanks folks, to each and every one of you!

And of course, thank you to the community! What a great RP community.

You rock!

Eight-Bit

Re: Thank you!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 10:20:34 am »
Yea, dude. Good things come from good people, and Layonara is proof of it.

s0ulz

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 11:17:31 am »
They do rock, this is true.

Skywatcher

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 12:36:33 pm »
Well done everyone.

Falonthas

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 12:46:19 pm »
good job to all the teams and making where we love so much fun all the time!

lonnarin

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 03:03:51 pm »
Really good job guys!  I noticed how quick you piggybacked that quick 2nd update a day or two later fixing all those drops and bugs right away.  Awesome dedication.

PS- I love beating down the new kenku spawns!

Krell Himmler

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2008, 06:03:03 pm »
I owe a special mention and thanks as my house modifications were put in with what I would say was great speed. To the man who did the modifications, to the people who put it in so fast :).

Weeblie

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2008, 06:28:32 pm »
Thanks and thanks for the thanks? :)

Krell Himmler

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2008, 10:26:23 pm »
Welcome; I wasn't entirely sure exactly who was reponsible for the insertion of the house so I left it open :).

Hellblazer

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2008, 02:00:52 am »
Aye once again a great thank you for the many hours put into this for our enjoyment.

Weeblie

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2008, 04:27:38 am »
... my thanks was certainily merely a general thanks. I have nothing to do with houses. That is the busniess of muaddib and Dorganth if I'm not mistaken (perhaps I missed someone in there? if so, sorry!). :p

anything