The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 427 times)

thedagda

Thank You
« on: October 25, 2009, 06:18:48 am »
A big Thank You to all the gm's who took the time and helped with The Becoming the Beast Party.  Helping with set-up, costumes, fireworks, and the dreaded clean up.  So thank you to Osxmallard, Carillon, Miltonyorkcastle, and Lord Cove.

And, Thank You to all the players that made the event fun and enjoyable.  Great costumes, great rp...and most were able to tolerate Essa's singing:D

Serissa

Re: Thank You
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 08:10:27 am »
My thanks to all the GMs who helped with the party, especialy Carillon, who took time to help Aylana find just the right wings for her fox imp.

Thanks to Essa, who planned the party and did the lion's share of the work for it--and made my wedding day absolutely unique! Thanks also to all the Angels who worked on the party. And thanks to Sallaron, who donated an emerald as the grand prize!

My thanks to all the guests who came, too.  I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Cinnabar

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 08:17:50 am »
I couldn't agree more, except to add a 'Thank You' to Hedessa herself for organizing it all! From the moving wedding ceremony, to the planned activities, to the bang-up finale, it was all artfully done and truly enjoyable.

It's really too bad that more players missed out on it, especially the newer players; the whole experience demonstrated the types of things that are possible in Layonara.

I've missed an Essa party or two in the past. I doubt very much I'll miss another :)

Nehetsrev

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 09:01:38 am »
Thanks for hosting the party!

Just curious though, did anyone even bother trying to find the burried treasure?

thedagda

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 09:12:05 am »
Quote from: Nehetsrev
Thanks for hosting the party!

Just curious though, did anyone even bother trying to find the burried treasure?

Not that I know of.  If anyone did, they left it there and Essa cleaned it up afterwards

Chazzler

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2009, 09:24:35 am »
A warm thank you for everyone who participated in this, was a blast, multiple blasts in the end actually ;)

And thanks to Sallaron for the emerald, yer too kind!

And remind me to never gamble with Serissa/Aylana :D

Lily

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2009, 09:38:44 am »
It was a lovely event from what I saw, even though I was only able to stay at the event for like 2 hrs.

Keep up the great work everyone! :)

cbnicholson

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2009, 10:15:04 am »
Once again, Essa, I owe ya fer a fantastic party!  Thanks to all that attended as well.

Ben
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

anything