The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Quest Discussion Thread: Red Red Wine  (Read 218 times)

Carillon

Quest Discussion Thread: Red Red Wine
« on: October 29, 2008, 02:36:11 am »
After various adventures and trials, the two groups finally meet again at the place where the gypsies had camped. The wagon and all sign of the gypsies is gone, and only the smoldering ashes of a fire remain. As dusk falls and you are forced to make camp for the night, you have the opportunity to discuss what you have learned and plan your next move.

merlin34baseball

Re: Quest Discussion Thread: Red Red Wine
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 05:10:58 pm »
*Chaynce looks a bit... humbled, leaning on Ember, but is eager to learn what his sacrifice has led to as far as finding the vines.*

Carillon

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 02:41:13 pm »
//A gentle reminder that it would be very beneficial to have your information exchanged and actions sorted prior to the quest on Tuesday. Also, if you have any questions for me, my PM box is open.

Dorganath

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 09:17:32 pm »
After all have returned from the vineyard from their respective tasks, Bree saunters over toward Tod, bends at the knees and waist, props her hands on her knees.  With her eyes at his level, she smiles sweetly to him.

"So, did you get everything, cutie?"

Lord Dark

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2008, 09:57:14 pm »
*Tod stumbles for words as she gazes at him and looks away, turning pink in the cheeks.*

Um..s-s-sort of... there was a f-forest in the back that h-held the real vines... Tim got samples of the real stuff.. the secret plant that held the berries were the same as those killer vines out by Krandor an'... they were fed by catchin' animals an' other bodies... *glances at Bree, only to look away agian* Tim got one clippin' in a box but that's all we got all t'gether... that's 'bout it...

Rowana

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2008, 11:36:38 pm »
Ember giggles and claps once her hands in delight at Tod's response then looks knowingly to Bree.

"Wonderful!" She says as she looks back to Tod and smiles approvingly at him.

minerva

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2008, 11:42:08 pm »
Sophia watches from her perch on a rock. She's filing her nails and looking somewhat owly.

merlin34baseball

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2008, 11:43:10 pm »
*Chaynce looks at Tod*

One bloody clipping! Hells tha' dun get our coins an' after what I...

*looks at Ember*

Dorganath

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2008, 01:41:28 am »
Bree pouts a bit but still manages to make it look cute somehow.

"Aw, just the one?"

Lord Dark

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2008, 02:55:06 am »
*He simply nods*

Well... yeah, I guess I could have gone in an' tried t' get more... I'm still waitin' for the one clippin' t' break out of the box an' start 'ttackin' us.

Dorganath

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2008, 09:39:59 am »
Bree's face lights up once more.

"Oh could you? That would be so nice!" she says with a pleasing smile.

Cinnabar

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2008, 10:18:43 am »
* after listening to the back and forth for a while, Caerwyn finally pipes up *

Chaynce, impressed as I am by your ... er, 'sacrifice', I'm thinking that getting paid may not be the most important thing right now. Someone is playing around with very sinister stuff: cross-breeding dangerous plants, as Tim pointed out when we were in the greenhouse. Druids are involved, it seems. And then there's the wine itself *shudders, grateful he's an ale drinker*

*to Bree* What would multiple clippings buy us? I have to believe that our visit has not gone unnoticed by those tending the greenhouse; whoever's in charge will likely insist that the guards be much more vigilant. So... despite the obvious charms of you ladies (and Chaynce *chuckles*), I very much doubt that they will fall for the same gambit a second time.

Dorganath

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2008, 07:16:44 pm »
Bree stands and turns playfully in front of Tod before facing Caerwyn and taking a few steps his direction.

"Mmm...well..." she smiles impishly as she approaches. "There's half a dozen guards who won't be good for much for a bit yet...and probably won't be in a talking mood for a while after.  The rest shouldn't be too difficult."

She flashes Caerwyn a more playful smile before turning again and walking over to Ember and Mai, where she carries on a quiet conversation.

Lord Dark

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2008, 07:32:35 pm »
*Sighs in relief and maybe a little disappointed as Bree moves away and glances to Caerwyn, shaking his head with slightly widened eyes and mouths "Women are dang'rous!"*

merlin34baseball

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2008, 08:26:06 pm »
*sighs*

Then what should we do? I think perhaps we should destroy the evil plant and perhaps find out who is really in charge of these vineyards.