The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Thankyou  (Read 307 times)

mumbles

Thankyou
« on: November 13, 2008, 10:18:12 pm »
Id like to say thankyou , to all that took a few hours of your time tonight and came unexpectdly and off the cuff to explore a new area (to me anyways never been there) It was the most challanging area ive been to for our group which was suprising well balanced , The RolePlay all thought in such a dangerous area was top Notch and i thought id mention it here for everyone to see .

i was sceptical about heading down in that dungeon from the first moment we set off to it . But it was worth every moment of , not know what lies next , Not know where might be safe to sleep without been jumped by the next bugs /Deamons

Anyway
Thankyou

Chak , Ell , Amanda , Aerimor , Lance ... Hahaha and most of all Pyyran (Because your crazy for going down there on 9 dts And all the way through i was praying you didnt Permie there and then)

Thanks Again everyone

The following users thanked this post: Leanthar, Stephen_Zuckerman, Lynn1020, ystrday

Stephen_Zuckerman

Re: Thankyou
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 10:21:53 pm »
I'm crazy like a madman! A madman who thinks he's a FOX! *Crazy eyes*

It was a lot of fun, man - those three hellballs in a row kinda scared me, too. xD Great having you along.

mumbles

Re: Thankyou
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 10:29:51 pm »
Ah sein took a deep breath , Realised hed done wrong and took One of them on the Chin *sniggers*

Again Crazy Pyyran thinking hes a dwarfe and that he can frontline ...

anything