The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The Great Spikes  (Read 2336 times)

Chazzler

Hello all!Seems I mixed up
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2016, 03:05:34 pm »

Hello all!

Seems I mixed up the timezones of the world in the calendar event!

The starting time was way too early for the US for a Friday :D

The starting time is now 6pm EST.

Chuckles_McChuck

Just to get this straight, we
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2016, 05:05:01 pm »

Just to get this straight, we are simply expecting this to carry over through Saturday morning as well right?  I might not do this depending on how long it will take since I have to catch a flight Saturday morning.

Yeah, just looked at my flight info and the plane takes off at 0545 EST.  So if the event starts at 1800 EST and we are expecting it to be at least 6 hours long I'm pretty much going to get no sleep before my flight, so I think it would be best if I don't attend this.  Everyone else have fun though.

cbnicholson

Per our in game agreement,
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2016, 04:29:23 pm »

Per our in game agreement, this restarts with the group of Daniel, Lana, Griff, Zig, and Gorm in 1/2 hour.  4 pm cst.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

davidhoff

//Griff n Zig might be about
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2016, 04:53:03 pm »

//Griff n Zig might be about 15 mins late...sorry..b there as soon as possible

willhoff

*Somewhere in the deep the
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2016, 10:52:29 pm »

*Somewhere in the deep the five adventureres make camp far away from their initial location of the Icey North.  The dwarves and humans huddle waiting for the morning which won't be announced by the sun.

//Start time for tommorow (monday) is 6:00 p.m. est.  Will this be the last leg or is there mithril and emeralds ahead?  Only time will tell.

davidhoff

//Corky is more in need of
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2016, 11:26:23 pm »

//Corky is more in need of emeralds/mithril, so if we do that I might have him meet the group at the GF drop area, and give Griff a breather