The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The Offical Kudos Thread  (Read 175 times)

_M_O_B_

• Followers of Xeen
    • View Profile
The Offical Kudos Thread
« on: May 28, 2006, 11:41:40 pm »
Yup, here it is, the official Kudos thread! Just give a shout out to anyone you think deserves it.

So I'll be the first, I give Kudos out to EVERY single player, dev, GM, everyone invovled with Layo, espically L for creating such a great world!!! I love playing on Layo, with any of my characters, because I know I will have fun and enjoy the rather high level and standard of RP. Not to mention how good the GM's and such are. I see people having their characters stuck in certain places and in a fw minutes a GM gets on it and fixes it! That is just an example, as they all do such great jobs of everything they do, it is a rare sight to see so much responsibility and organisation in one place.

So again, Kudos Layo!!!

Honora

RE: The Offical Kudos Thread
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 03:54:17 am »
Kudos to Asher Hardrock.  He took a bunch of folks giant hunting, died in the ensuing chaos, came back and kept on going.  A true gentleman.

Lucius

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
RE: The Offical Kudos Thread
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2006, 11:17:56 am »
Kudos to everyone who had to endure Lucius fanatical Toranism ;)
Just kidding, I'll go with Honora, Asher helped us alot last night (even though Lucius had to leave so soon :( )

Stephen_Zuckerman

Re: The Offical Kudos Thread
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2006, 02:35:53 pm »
Kudos to orth, for putting up with so much and still churning out more and more incredible stuff.

Kudos to Daren Valhaikor's player, for having the single best Character Development thread I've seen.

Kudos to Ozymandias, for excellent roleplaying and dedication to his character.

Kudos to Pen N Popper, for being an incredible roleplayer for all character types, and dedicated enough to be so involved in everything out-of-game, as well.

Kudos to Miltonyorkcastle, for good roleplaying, and dedication to his character, as well as his helpfulness to others.

And kudos to pretty much everyone else in the community, for being friendly and helpful to people.

Cheers.

Zelda1

• Followers of Folian S'pae
    • Followers of Lucinda
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2006, 06:42:10 pm »
Kudos to Asher!! Last night he helped 3 people level (me being one of them FINALLY) in a single night
 And kudos to jrizz for being so nice to me and Ash! :D
 Plus the entire GM team for creating such a cool world!

LynnJuniper

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2006, 08:50:40 pm »
YAY ASHER! I'm the number 2 person that got to level, And it was the major Level 9-10 Level hump too ...Wheee!

Kudos to Ozy for tormenting my brain enough to get me screaming out: I UNDERSTAND! in the middle of math class because I'm STILL thinking about something that has been said.

Kudos to Ice, Because I STILL Remember the Horses and how awesome they were.

Kudos to Cole, for teaching Rhynn something about Tactics before he left. He will be missed always.

Kudos to Freldo for putting up with all of Rhynn's Emotastic problems

Kudos to Mith, For pretty much the same reason..

you know what..

KUDOS TO EVERYONE! YOU PUT UP WITH RHYNN!

jrizz

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2006, 10:06:49 am »
Kudos to Ash for breaking out of her "I'm a quiet ranger" shell into a fun character and great RPer

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2006, 10:26:01 am »
*smiling as I read through the posts*  This really is a great community and a fun PW.  Let's keep it that way.

Rowana

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2006, 11:10:09 am »
there are too many people possible to thank for me. Layo is awesome, it's tech team, dev team, plot team and what ever else i'm missing, are out standing. the players, holding true to the examples set, could not be better.

in the words of the newest doc, "Fantastic!!"

keep at it folks.

Ne'er

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2006, 01:19:20 pm »
Kudos to L for leading the world.

Kudos to orth, oneST8, and Dorg for all the technical stuff youguys do for us.

Kudos to the GM team (as a whole) for the quests that make Layo as awesome as it is.

Kudos to Ice for showing me the ropes of the DM trade.

And kudos to everyone who put up with me when I just started DMing, to those that have made playing Layo enjoyable for me, and for those of you who continue to work behind the scenes to make sure everything goes like clockwork. You all know who you are. :)

silverdraco

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2006, 01:57:53 pm »
Well since so many people already placed a Kudos I will place one to.

First: kudos to the entire layonara team for creating and maintaining this great world.
Second: kudos to every one making this world an interesting place to be in. And with this I also mean al the players since you’re a part of it to.

I think I covered everything with these to. Ohh one more.
Kudos to Leanthar for bringing this world to us, the players and leading it the way he does.  
Great job everyone. You all make this world interesting enough for me to stay in.

Xandor Loriland

• Followers of Aeridin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2006, 07:25:34 pm »
Kudos to everyone on the team.  From top to bottom you guys are the best.  I especially appreciate the way issues are dealt with in this organization.  The respect and friendly nature of L and everyone I have dealt with has just been amazing.  I have been involved in a lot of organizations and this is the best one by far.  Its how we deal with stressers and conflict that shows our true nature and the team at Layo has a very respectful nature which is unfortunately a rare thing these days.  I think this is one of the things that makes Layo so special.  Thanks again.

_M_O_B_

• Followers of Xeen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2006, 06:33:51 pm »
Kudos to Pen N Popper and the player of Celgar (sorry forgot your username) for great RP with my Drow character and being polite in tells so there wouldn't be any misunderstanding

Zen

• Followers of Aeridin
    • Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2006, 06:31:23 am »
Kudos to EdTheKet! ok now one more time
KUDOS TO EDTHEKET!  

This is for Ed allowing me to expand on the "Brothers of Battle"

I will now call this a sucess due to the fact that Garnet has now been contacted by 2 Dwarfs that are willing to take "the long road to enlightenment"

Again Thank You ED and all involved.

Nibor21

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2006, 08:39:05 am »
Big Kudos to Dezza and my party for the ritual of the forging of the sword today.

Dezza deserves special thanks for keeping the tension up so long and making us wait with palpable anticipation for the eventual assault.

To the party - well played and thanks. i really enjoyed it

_M_O_B_

• Followers of Xeen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2006, 03:10:04 pm »
Kudos to Dezza and everyone who was in the Freelancers and Pirates Quest last time, it was huge fun

ParryWins

• View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: June 05, 2006, 03:46:06 pm »
    Kudos to myself, for being as great as I am. I know I'm my own toughest critic, but I believe I deserve it. After all, wouldn't greatness deserve praise?

(Lol, jk)

Kudos to everyone. Cookies too

stragen

Re: The Offical Kudos Thread - Freelancers Pirates
    « Reply #17 on: June 05, 2006, 08:12:01 pm »
    Well done to Dezza for the Freelancers Pirates quest.  

Avast! Ye gave an old Buccaneer a reason to return from Davey Jones Locker.

Well done to all the player who were involved.

Blimey Bucko good roleplay.

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2006, 10:16:11 pm »
    Huge kudos to Ozy, for the in-depth RP and explanations of the deities and Primes as only a true Epic Planeshifter could do.