The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The Stormcrest Paperboy  (Read 129 times)

Pen N Popper

The Stormcrest Paperboy
« on: February 15, 2008, 04:23:08 pm »
~A re-post from some time ago~

I thought I'd give others the chance to try their hand at writing an ingame newsletter.  Here's how it works:

First, write up your fancy work on a parchment. The Dragon's Whisper is long enough that I need to use the lengthy parchment (10k characters), but smaller ones work too. You only need to buy one of them, so price isn't really an issue.

Feel free to make use of all the various colors. For example, I found that writing PC names in green really makes them standout when quickly scanning through the writing.

Now, arrange to get your work to me so I can stock the paperboy. Issues must be prepaid for at 25gp each in increments of 10. (Minimum investment of 250gp.) The price that they are sold at can be set at 50gp or 100gp.

For new / poor PCs, my character will front you the funds to publish your work. Depending on demand for this service, your publication could be sold for several weeks. Only one publication may be sold at a time. Changing publications discards any unsold credit.

Topics for publication:  Collection of poems, eulogies for dead friends, church news, horoscopes, etc.

PM me so we can arrange a time to meet ingame when you have something to publish. Don't forget to advertise on the forums and stir up interest!

Good luck!

The following users thanked this post: Stephen_Zuckerman

anything