The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The time has come to say goodbye.  (Read 1906 times)

lonnarin

Re: The time has come to say goodbye.
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2008, 02:18:17 pm »
An awesome family team that will be sorely missed.  Its people like you who've made my past 4+ years here something truly phenomenal.

When life slows down, please drop by!

major6

« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2008, 02:33:17 pm »
I am so gonna miss you guys!  Trith is so tied up with you all and I have personally enjoyed all the time we have been able to spend together!  Please please please stop by occasionally, you will be missed

Marty/Trith

minerva

« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2008, 03:36:23 pm »
Goodluck with all life throws at you.  

Perhaps you'll be around to witness the rising of a certain landmass from a yet unknown local in the future incarnation of Layo...

(if forces that interceed before then don't manage to transport it into another time and dimension)

Yllyrryon

« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2008, 04:37:30 pm »
Congrats on the milestones all of you have accomplished or are about to accomplish.  Best of luck and you'll be in my thoughts daily.  :)

Crunch

« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2008, 05:18:36 pm »
Good luck to your whole family.  I'm sorry I haven't had much opportunity to run around with you guys this time around, but it's been fun for the past few years.

Grid Blader

« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2008, 06:55:26 pm »
Well on one hand I am very happy for everyone, a new adventure in life.  A fresh start.  Well You all know what I mean (Peanut, Clarissa, Rose).  You three keeped me from ending Q and leaving Layo and I must thank you for that.  It was great, and I can not thank you enough for that.  

I am sad.  I know you will all be back.   So I look foward to that day.  Look me up when you get back on.  I am the one playing the big bad softy.  Q will really miss Peaut (one of the best rper's of all times and what can I say I fall for those), and his personal protector Clarissa, and not the least his angle that always seams to cast Heal right before Q dies, Rose, What can I say Kalin who else is going to come out of know were and help me get my soul stones back.

SteveJW

« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2008, 07:17:27 pm »
Good luck and best wishes to you and your family.

SteveJW (Kyle)

Drizzlin

« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2008, 09:49:26 pm »
Awesome news about the RL stuff. Good luck and take care. You know where to find us if you need us!

stragen

« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2008, 01:31:57 am »
G'day, Goodbye and See you soon, in Layo 2.

Stragen

mixafix

« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2008, 09:08:46 am »
Thanks for being part of the number of people keeping many of my plots alive and real well beyond the actual events, making this a world beyond the individual game. I look forward to hearing from your PCs in the future, and of course the forums will always be there.

As for RL wow  :)  Interesting times ahead....maybe a little scary too but surely fun and interesting, thanks for sharing the moment.

Goldwin Blacknight

« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2008, 09:33:40 am »
Goldy has met you all and will miss each one of ya. Come and see us between milkings.

Chongo

« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2008, 07:43:20 pm »
Well geez.  That's a downer.  And you do it while I'm on vacation??  No last hurrah or anything??  Dare I go to triple questionmarks???

That's right, I went there.

Seriously though, I feel let down and I feel that you're needlessly letting real life compromise my fun.  I don't think I'll be forgiving you anytime soon.

Seriously?  No last hurrah????

Humbug.

:o What?!
:( Aww... so very very... alone.
:mad: Blame it on the horses!
:mad: They've abandoned me!
:( Sooo cold....
O.o Wait... can I buy your cloak?

jrizz

« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2008, 06:30:13 pm »
Well this is no fun to come back to :( So sorry to see you all go, deeply. But I wish you much luck in your future endeavors.

Mooneyes

« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2008, 04:00:48 pm »
Hi fella's here is two quick shots of our new place.  It is 5 bedrooms 4 1/2 bath on 5 acres.  Plenty of room for my horses.  The sign goes above the barn once it's built ;)

s0ulz

« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2008, 04:14:43 pm »
For some of us who might know your family as intimately, who are on the picture? The house looks lovely though... congratulations again.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2008, 04:17:20 pm »
That's Mooneyes (right) and Skywatcher (left) :)

s0ulz

« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2008, 04:18:31 pm »
Dude, please, Skywatcher not Clarissa :) That gives me the creeps if you say Clarissa.

Anyway thanks for the intel.

jrizz

« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2008, 05:52:01 pm »
Is that brick? *green with envy* Hey Mike let me know where you landed? Good luck with the new house.

Erik K

« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2008, 06:06:11 pm »
looooking at the responses, pretty much sums up my feelings.  It wont be the same with out you all.  Been a pleasure to have had the chance to get to know you all and you will be missed a lot.  Blessings on the future

ycleption

« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2008, 06:30:02 pm »
@ Shiff
THIS is Mooneyes (right) and Clarissa (left)