The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The time has come to say goodbye.  (Read 1816 times)

Skywatcher

The time has come to say goodbye.
« on: April 03, 2008, 12:47:44 am »
I am posting this to let everyone know that our family will be leaving the current version of Layonara.  We are in the process of making some major transitions in our lives (retirement, starting college, moving to a new state, starting a farm, and more)  With all of the changes in the near future we have decided to focus our attention on getting our new real lives established and in balance before we fill up all of our spare time with Layo.  We are all true addicts in the best sense of the word and have thoroughly enjoyed the last few years we have been able to play here.  Great job to all of the players and L and the team for providing something unique in online gaming!  We are very much looking forward to the new version of Layo and hopefully by the time that comes out we will have everything in order and be able to make a good decision about when to get back into the game and at what level of commitment.  You may see a couple of us around for a few days to take care of some last minute issues and we will stil be around on the forums from time to time so feel free to PM us and if any of us owe anyone money or anything please let us know so we don't stiff anyone by our absence.

This applies to the following players/characters:

Skywatcher/Clarissa
 Mooneyes/Clover, Peanut, Keela
 Halfwit Genious/Kalin
 Dalila/Rose,Melana

The following users thanked this post: orth, lonnarin, Grid Blader, miltonyorkcastle, Stephen_Zuckerman, Hellblazer, Mooneyes

ShiffDrgnhrt

Re: The time has come to say goodbye.
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 12:54:49 am »
I'm gonna really miss you guys...  :(  Keep in touch!

Hope you guys log onto the forums every once in a while...  I'd really miss talking and chatting and getting to know you all...

ycleption

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 12:55:11 am »
You know I'm going to miss your family...
Angie has my e-mail address, please keep in touch while you are away.
I'm glad I got to have so much fun with you all, and am looking forward to seeing you once you all have got less going on in your family's life.
Hugs to everyone!

Pseudonym

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 12:58:30 am »
All the best to you and your family Skywatcher. You're good people who'll be missed.

Hellblazer

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 01:17:46 am »
I am so going to miss you all, I wish you the best wishes for settling in and hope to see you all again. I have had a lot of good times with you all, icly and oocly.

Manny.

s0ulz

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 01:33:29 am »
Best of luck to you all.

akata

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 01:45:46 am »
best of luck with it all, you'll be missed

bobby1361

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2008, 02:25:30 am »
I only met peanut, i don't think i met the others but i'll miss all of you anyway, good luck with life.

Heyguysimbak

• View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: April 03, 2008, 02:33:35 am »
    I would miss you as a result of this, the whole group that is, but I got banned before you were leaving due to other reasons so I missed you beforehand. You're a great bunch of people and good luck in all future endeavors.

LordCove

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2008, 02:35:48 am »
    Good luck folks!

orth

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2008, 02:57:06 am »
    Take care you guys and thanks for all your support, it really meant a lot.  We're losing quite a few top notch characters that will be sadly missed but not forgotten.  More importantly, we'll miss you folks.  Good luck with the future and stop by to see how we're doing!

Dezza

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2008, 03:30:58 am »
    Good luck with the farm! Thats a lot of work!

scifibarbie

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2008, 03:35:57 am »
    Awww...Im gonna miss you guys alot. :(

Good luck with the moo cows...and watch out for the patties. O.o

I always a had a blast with you two. :D

Good luck and all the best!!!
    :D

EdTheKet

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 03:48:08 am »
    Thanks, good luck, have fun and until we meet again :)

Weeblie

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2008, 03:50:03 am »
    See you! :)

twidget658

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2008, 03:52:50 am »
    Wow, I really don't know what to say. I guess I will just go with good luck and stay in touch.

Does mooneyes finally get her horse(s)?

God bless you all and take care.

darkstorme

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2008, 03:54:35 am »
    Good luck to you all - I'm sure there are few on the server who haven't met at least one of your characters.  We'll keep a seat open, just in case you find yourselves with some spare time once you've got your lives resettled. :)

And keep an eye on the forums!  Otherwise, you'll miss out on fun things like Never Split the Party!

Harlas Ravelkione

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2008, 04:22:27 am »
    Best of luck with all your endeavours and looking forward to seeing you again and hearing about how it all went. :)

Pibemanden

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2008, 04:28:04 am »
    Best of luck out there, hopefully you will find the time to return at some point :)

Makashi

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2008, 05:10:37 am »
    Going to miss you all, had lots of fun in the past with you guys on quests, best wishes and as Pibemanden says, hopefully you'll find some time to return ;)

Take care guys.

anything