The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: The Troll King Presents: Layo Dayz  (Read 2040 times)

miltonyorkcastle

The Troll King Presents: Layo Dayz
« on: January 31, 2017, 03:48:14 pm »
So, I keep trying to squeeze in time here and there to run a quest, or even just play, and guess what? Something always bloody gets in the way, not to mention, a few hours just aren't enough.Thus, I did what any reasonable person would do. I reorganized my entire schedule to be able to devote an ENTIRE DAY each month for Layo activites. This includes general quests, impromptus, CDQs, and actual playtime for my characters.The first two days are on the Calendar (February 18th and March 11th). I'll be around IG starting as early as 11am CST/CDT, but more often starting around 2pm CST/CDT (I like to sleep in.), and going until I pass out, which is likely to be around 1am CST/CDT.I'll also list other events on the calendar that I'm running that day, if they are specific enough to have their own slot.

If you have ideas for events, list them here! Or point me to the threads where they are already being discussed.

The following users thanked this post: Chazzler, Serissa, Gunther, Acacea, Lance Stargazer, davidhoff, willhoff, Iconoclastic

Iconoclastic

I sadly won't be able to
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 07:01:56 pm »

I sadly won't be able to attend on the 18th.  It's presidents' day weekend and I'll be in the middle of a 4-day trip.   The 11th seems more likely for me.  Hope you all have fun! :)

Spike

Sounds like a plan! It's been
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 07:39:00 am »

Sounds like a plan! It's been a while since I last logged in, but if Steel is around on Saturday I'll do my best to get Jehoram online for some adventuring shenanigans. Now to try and get NWN to work in windows 10...

miltonyorkcastle

Just a quick reminder, the
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2017, 04:57:27 pm »

Just a quick reminder, the next Layo Dayz is this coming Saturday! If enough people show up at various times, I'll run some story quests!

miltonyorkcastle

Aaaaaaand, online now! All
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2017, 03:10:24 pm »

Aaaaaaand, online now! All day!

miltonyorkcastle

Heads up, the next Layo Dayz
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2017, 04:42:25 pm »

Heads up, the next Layo Dayz is on the calendar, and it came up rather quickly! It's March 25th!

miltonyorkcastle

aaaaaaaaaand, we're live!
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2017, 01:57:02 pm »

aaaaaaaaaand, we're live!

Chuckles_McChuck

//FYI - I'm kind of stuck at
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2017, 02:42:58 pm »

//FYI - I'm kind of stuck at my current location until the 5pm pst excursion happens today.  I will check periodically to see if we can continue the quest from the forums, but I will need to be ported to the location if it happens prior to 5pm.  Just send me a PM and I will try to log on as soon as possible.

Also thinking this is a prime opportunity to write the long overdue stories I've been wanting too.

miltonyorkcastle

The next Layo Dayz is on the
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2017, 12:12:09 pm »

The next Layo Dayz is on the calendar for May 13th!

ShiffDrgnhrt

I'll try to be there
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2017, 10:57:09 am »

I'll try to be there

Chuckles_McChuck

Unfortunately I will be
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2017, 03:40:43 pm »
Unfortunately I will be unavailable that day.

miltonyorkcastle

Today is a Layo Dayz! I'll be
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2017, 11:54:23 am »

Today is a Layo Dayz! I'll be setting up some things shortly, and then I'll be ready to tortu- I mean, provide fun for whoever logs in. =D