The World of Layonara  Forums

Linked Events

• There and Back Again; A Dwarf’s Tale: June 18, 2019

Author Topic: There and Back Again; A Dwarf’s Tale  (Read 1761 times)

Tobias

There and Back Again; A Dwarf’s Tale
« on: June 15, 2019, 03:42:01 pm »
Calling all Crimson Tide and brave souls that wish to explore the continent of Alindor.  Looking to explore that land and see new areas rarely traveled. We will start in Mariners Hold and head out and explore the lands until we are unable to travel any more or are thwarted by stronger foes..

Ooc Stuff:

Will start at 8:30 pm edt and make a plan to finish up at 12:30 am edt

Recommend party lvl 8-15. Clerics welcomed!

Gunther

Re: There and Back Again; A Dwarf’s Tale
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 01:38:14 pm »
Its been years since I've played and I only have one character - Gunther(25th level halfgiant barbarian).  He's outside your level parameters.  Is that ok?  I don't want to skew the difficulty for everybody else.

I probably should point out that he's really not all that tough.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 02:00:23 pm by Gunther »

Tobias

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2019, 02:17:55 pm »
Hmm that is pretty high level but as long as you don’t carry the party through areas we should be fine.

Or you could always make a new character :D

orth

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2019, 02:20:56 pm »
Maybe I'll bring Log and me and Gunther can have some side entertainment, two half giants. He's a cleric too!

Gunther

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2019, 03:11:43 pm »
Gunther's strength is up there, but he's pretty squishy.  nonetheless, I wont use his one OP ability (the barbarian screech that makes everything run away in terror).

I do have a 1st level elf mage that I was planning on turning into a pale master at some point, but he never made it past 1st.

The following users thanked this post: Tobias

Gunther

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2019, 07:47:09 pm »
Cant promise to make it til the end of the night, I'm on four different blood pressure meds, three of which cause fatigue and I went to the gym earlier.  I might zonk out at any time.  I'll do my best, but no promises.

Script Wrecked

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2019, 08:20:42 pm »
// Sorry, Jinn can't make this one either. For the meantime, I can't make this time slot. This should change sometime... Regards, Script Wrecked. //

Tobias

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2019, 08:32:29 am »
Hey Script,

What time is better for you? I might try moving these events to the weekend to accommodate more people.

Script Wrecked

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2019, 11:38:37 am »
For me, currently, any other day at that time is fine*.

Regards,

Script Wrecked.

*of course, circumstance will change as soon as a new day is chosen; this is a well known quantum field effect. :)