The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: They got me confused...  (Read 315 times)

DiegoBastet

They got me confused...
« on: February 20, 2007, 03:29:11 pm »
I know, I know that this may seems like too noob, but I got really confused with the things, and I just don't want to post in the wrong place, so I ask here first.

1 - What do I need to do to get my character, Reinard D'Raven, a prestige class aproved? I know, I have to do a CDQ, but what do I do to get permision for the prestige class?

2 - Also, WHERE do I put my request for aproval?

3 - Once I have aproval I know where, and how, to put my request to a DM for a CDQ. Thanks.

feniox

Re: They got me confused...
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 03:35:59 pm »
1 - The main thing you have to do is consistently RP the reasons for you character to be takig that shift. A good way to help is to keep a character development thread (in the appropriate forum), when there is enough if there from a decent period of time, you should write a second bio, which is basically a short continuation of your original, detailing your character's progress since the time he started out.

2 - Prestige class submissions go in the same forum as normal character submissions.

I think that should help, unless the procedure has changed consierably since I did mine :)

minerva

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 03:50:13 pm »
As Feniox said.
  1>Keep a character develpment journal of the progression into the mindset for the prestige class. Consistently play that mindset in game.
  2>When you feel you are ready to take the class post in the character submissions forum with an updated biography and a link to your character development thread.
  3> Once approved by the character approvers, submit here : http://www.layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=113 for your CDQ Choose a GM from the list whom you wish to run to quest. Do not spam several with the same request. Choose based on preference, timezone, whatever.
  *** Remember you cannot take levels in the desired Prestige class until approved by the character approvers AND the CDQ is complete (if necessary - not all prestige classes need a CDQ)***

DiegoBastet

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 06:42:14 pm »
Okay, the great point is to submit a updated bio. That's great. It was just the thing that I was missing. Thanks people, or, as we say in my language, "valeu pessoal".

anything