The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Toran Leadership Program Commencement  (Read 226 times)

Alatriel

Toran Leadership Program Commencement
« on: November 12, 2011, 10:03:50 pm »
Congratulations to those who have successfully completed the Toran Leadership Program series.  They've grown as characters over the last several months, and are now free to roam about the world as "normal" PC's (and they're of age now to play normally)

Great job everyone.  Have fun, and I look forward to seeing those characters out and about.

The following users thanked this post: Anamnesis, Lance Stargazer, RollinsCat, Aphel

Aphel

Re: Toran Leadership Program Commencement
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 04:16:07 am »
It was a great series; and I would like to thank you and Lance for organizing it and Alazira for being a great instructor and taking the students on trips to various places.
Seeing the character development and roleplay during the TLP, I hope that all of us can build on that and that there will be more to hear from the Toranites in the future.

Now, what shall we do? Any ideas if we the students/just-graduated could organize a semi-regular event/events, trips to places as a group and such?

Alatriel

Re: Toran Leadership Program Commencement
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 04:57:17 am »
Absolutely, you guys can do that.  There will be open quest events that will be coming up (that I'll run) that you may be interested in, and there may be quests and quest series' that you might be interested in run by other GMs.  You can pursue CDQs and GCDQs and pretty much anything you want just like any normal characters.