The Layonara Community > General Discussion

Towers of Dregar: Xora's Vial nominated for 2007 Module of the Year!

<< < (7/8) > >>

Honora:
Voted!

Falonthas:
ok we are now down in second place by one vote

everyone who is a member of the vault before feb 1st, meaning everyone who downloaded clientside goodies, needs to get out and vote for the teams efforts people
if you have colored spells icons
or open hands
or the super portrait packs
or extra voice sets
take the time to go to the link and vote

it only takes a minute and shows how much we love what the team has built for those not here with us already to give a sample of layo

Falonthas:
as of 241 edt we are down by four votes in second place

and yes im well aware everything i write is being posted on the bioware forum showing im a cheerleader to get our registered people to the links and vote

and its also been pointed out from other comments im not doing anything against the vault rules, therefore ill continue to cheerlead and urge our registered people to vote

and to make our doubters happy, if you havent played the mod since it was finished  and live , please take the time to do so  before you vote

L if you want me to cease my cheerleading, simply say the word and ill do so

until then those who like to copy and paste, im going to give you many more pages worth to copy in the next months time, but im glad you like our forums so much, that maybe you should submit a character and find out why we love layo so much!

Leanthar:
People that have played the module should vote, those that haven't should not vote. That is the right thing to do.

As for people posting on the vault, I have no idea as I don't go there very often and I don't read their forums; and I don't really care to. I am not surprised that is happening though.

Falonthas:
cheerleader time again

if you have all the little fun things from the vault and even if you dont go dl the mod and play it so you can vote if your eligible for mod of the year and you can vote in general if your not eligible

voting time is now

as of right now we are behind by 7 votes for mod of the year so renew your knowledge of xoras vial and get out there and cast your vote

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version