The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Trees and other placeables white.  (Read 150 times)

kenty191

Trees and other placeables white.
« on: March 14, 2006, 11:37:22 am »
Hi I just thought I'd ask whether trees and other placeables showing up as white shapes might be to do with running the game on a low graphics laptop or whether it could be something to do with the settings on NWN? I usually play on my new PC but I'm away from home at the moment. So hoping I could still play on layo I tried it on my boyfriends laptop, but its not the best in the world and it seems now half the placeables are white, but not all, which led me to think it was only the custom placeables I was having a problem with.

Has anyone else ever had this problem? I am just interested to know if it is the system I'm using or perhaps
something to do with the HAK's or how I have installed them perhaps? Are there minimum graphics card requirements?

I dont really know if anyone can answer any of those questions, but it would be nice if I could do something about these white trees if anyone has any suggestions!

Thanks

Dorganath

RE: Trees and other placeables white.
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2006, 12:29:04 pm »
This is essentiallya HAK loading issue and generally goes away if you quit completely out of NWN and go back in again.

Variable

Re: Trees and other placeables white.
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2006, 05:34:03 pm »
I had this same problem with my computer before i had a video card (I had integrated video before). So it may be a video card or video driver problem.