The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: TSO !  (Read 99 times)

Guardian 452

TSO !
« on: November 21, 2006, 12:04:34 pm »
My wife suprised me with tickets to go see TSO - Trans Siberian Orchestra.

It was an AMAZING SHOW!!!

Anyone who is a fan of what they have done to Christmas music... go see them when they are in your area!!

Instead of the usuall backstage passes for a select few... after the concert they set up a table in the lobby of the arena and anyone who wanted to wait could meet them!!  We had our program signed by manyof them, even shook their hands, etc.... it was soooo cool for them to do that for their fans!!!

Honora

RE: TSO !
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 01:06:17 pm »
I was there Sat. night in Wilkes-Barre!  It was amazing, although I felt so sorry for the local string section they brought in; they looked a little surprised :).

I have to say that I particularly enjoyed the third hour with the more rock and roll feel, but all in all it was a blast.  Definantely a great show and loud!

P.S.  If you want to sneak some photos, wait until they call for the audience to use their cell phones like we used to use lighters back in the day :) then turn on the camera...heh.

Hate stadium seating though.  Felt like I was sitting directly on my pelvis bones the entire night.

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 01:18:39 am »
Honora - 11/21/2006  2:06 PM
I was there Sat. night in Wilkes-Barre!

Gah! Wilkes-Barre... you Pennsylvaniannyans and your pronunciations of town names not matching the letters...ness.

Force_of_Will_

Re: TSO !
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 08:12:53 am »
TSO is awsome

Honora

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 08:21:51 am »
Wilkes-Barre....Wilkes (wilk-ss)  Barre (bar-ee).  There's an "e" there.  See?  Barr-E!  Nothing wrong with our pronunciations!

Nope nope.

Marswipp

Re: TSO !
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2006, 08:46:14 am »
The first 'e' in that name seems to be silent...
Playing D&D 3.5e, D&D 5e, Pathfinder, and exploring Starfinder through a VTT

anything