The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: war horses please!!!!!!!!  (Read 336 times)

war horses please!!!!!!!!
« on: September 08, 2005, 07:51:00 am »
war  horses  please!!!!!!!!

IceDragonDuvessa

RE: war horses please!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2005, 07:55:00 am »
war horses are in place for Paladins already. Until the system is worked out they will not be available for everyone and I don't forsee that being in the near future.  That being said.

Please slow down. You have several topics laden with exclamation points out there and no explanation what so ever. Take a moment to read through the forums most of the topics you've drawn attention to are found somewhere already. I am glad that you are excited but take a moment to breathe.

jjkolb

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2005, 09:28:00 am »
This reminded me of a question I had regarding warhorses for us multiclassed paladins:

Is it a minimum of 17 paladin levels or character levels?

Doc-Holiday

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2005, 10:35:00 am »
WAIT! Wait wait.... you said... WAR horses... does that mean there are HORSES!... I mean.. normal horses!? GOOD GOOGALY! What have I missed!?

Leanthar

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2005, 10:49:00 am »
Paladin levels.  And yes there are normal horses.  The system has bugs and we are trying to get them fixed.  As well, the system just plain is not working right now. :(

Doc-Holiday

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2005, 10:51:00 am »
I don't care if they are broken! WE HAVE HORSES! *spazes*

Diamondedge

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2005, 11:48:00 am »
Except you Doc. Because I stole yours. And ate it. Sold the remainder for glue. Yum yum, Horse and Paste. Yum yum.

Tordec

• View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: September 08, 2005, 01:29:00 pm »
    Doc-Holiday - 9/8/2005  10:51 AM

I don't care if they are broken! WE HAVE HORSES! *spazes*

You're like my gf when it comes to liking horses lol

Doc-Holiday

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2005, 02:07:00 pm »
    that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wrong

Filatus

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2005, 06:39:00 pm »

I second that, Diamondedge should be taken into court and get locked up for live. I mean, do you know little children eat the glue.....

Diamondedge

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2005, 05:35:00 am »
    Yep. I know that. Why do you think I made the horse into glue?

Yum yum, Doc's horse. Yum. And then, when I was finished, I shared the remainder with those who need it most. Young, growing children that need their daily intake of Protein and... well, Paste. :D

cappyra

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2005, 07:09:00 am »
    *Pats his Maul

Don't you remember what happened the last time you ate an animal. . .

Smash maul in Turor's face fun fun, play golf with Turor's Spleen watch him vomit up blood yum yum, leave him just enough alive so I can enjoy his pain Har!

Eight-Bit

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2005, 07:31:00 am »
    I still believe that if a Warhorse system is implemented that the Paladin Warhorse out to do something special. Some simple bonus, which makes it slightly better than the average horse. Not that Paladins need any pushes in the way of power...

IceDragonDuvessa

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2005, 08:17:00 am »
    Im pretty sure that the Paladin Warhorse is already better than an average horse.

Eight-Bit

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2005, 08:23:00 am »
    All I was able to understand from talking with Remiel and Syn is the movement speed increase, which gives you the effect of the road system anywhere. Which can be very useful. But I was led to believe that is how all of the horses would be.

Leanthar

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2005, 08:31:00 am »
    They are the same except that the Paladin horses are slightly more powerful and have a few more HP and maybe even a level or two higher (I think--if I recall correctly).  Best it is going to get for a while.
      *oh...and* Can we please quit talking about eating horses and making glue etc.  Keep threads on topic and lets be a little more mature.

Aragon

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2005, 11:10:00 am »
    So when do evil clerics get their nightmares?  Or I would settle for a bone dragon to ride.  Either one ... I will let the gms decide. ;)

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2005, 12:49:00 pm »
    |WAIT! Wait wait.... you said... WAR horses... does that mean there are| |HORSES!... I mean.. normal horses!? GOOD GOOGALY! What have I missed!?|

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH....GOOD GOOGALY....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... OH IT HURTS.....  *works very hard to regain breath* ..... yeah, Doc, sometimes I come back after just missing four days of checking this thing and I feel the exact same way....  great googaly... *bursts out laughing again*

Zhofe

• Followers of Ilsare
      • Followers of Toran
      • View Profile
    « Reply #18 on: September 09, 2005, 01:23:00 pm »
    They are the same except that the Paladin horses are slightly more powerful and have a few more HP and maybe even a level or two higher (I think--if I recall correctly).  Best it is going to get for a while.

Does this mean the rest of us get horses? *is hopefull, but not holding breath*

Doc-Holiday

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2005, 01:52:00 pm »
    I'll "goo"galy you if you don't stop laughing!