The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Warning: Leringard Undercity  (Read 646 times)

Alatriel

Warning: Leringard Undercity
« on: November 07, 2012, 01:09:32 pm »
To everyone who has fought in the Leringard Undercity where the prisoners are being held, please check your alignments.  The factions are wrong when the prisoners are listed as hostile.  They will die to AOE spells.  I'll get this fixed asap, but until then please be careful not to kill the "Crazed Prisoners" if you can help it, and let me or another GM know if your alignment is messed up.  Please check lore for what your alignment status should be so it can be adjusted appropriately.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

lonnarin

Re: Warning: Leringard Undercity
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 01:07:09 am »
Same also for my questers on the latest Razorback episode.  those "plague victims" were stock mobs that I didn't intend to shift.  Please doublecheck your lore entries and make certain that your alignment is where it should be and was prior to the quest.  The noblemen vs plague victims part was a scene from the psyche of the gnome, and not real plague victims, so they shouldnt have been shifting the party alignment.  I hope I fixed everybody when we had the wrap up.  Let us know if I missed anybody and we will get things back to moral normal.  And please, don't remain silent if you simply WANTED to be more evil.  For alignment shifts, we need actual RP, not opportunistic mechanic mistakes at work.

Dorganath

Re: Warning: Leringard Undercity
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 09:03:10 pm »
In as much as it applies to the Leringard Undercity, this should be fixed.

anything