The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: well.... guess that is it...  (Read 97 times)

well.... guess that is it...
« on: July 13, 2005, 05:12:00 pm »
i would guess that 4 "you have been booted" messages is a hint....
it would be nice to know why...
but...
guess the powers that be have spoken...

please let me know why, if it isn't too much of an imposition....

Chuckles_McChuck

RE: well.... guess that is it...
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2005, 05:23:00 pm »
well... there are no messages that you have been banned, and you still ahve a user on the forums... umm... did you take a boat that leades you to a town that goes into one of the other servers?  Server swaps boot you now and then you just log into the server your going into, it was done that way to prevent the server from crashing so much due to server swapping.  Sorry if you already knew this and there is a deeper reason.

feniox

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2005, 05:24:00 pm »
This might sound stupid, but are you sure you logged into the right server? the IP addresses are all pretty similar.

orth

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2005, 05:25:00 pm »
We have no idea what you're talking about.  Probably once again your delusions of the "out to get you" attitude turning into a bug report.

Rhizome

• Druids
    • Followers of Aeridin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2005, 05:26:00 pm »
You have not been banned.  If you were banned, you would have been notified.  Please have more confidence and less paranoia regarding the administrators of this server.
  As suggested above, you are likely logging on to the wrong IP.  Please check this and report back.
  Rhizome

Leanthar

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2005, 05:49:00 pm »
I see you are logged on now.  Good to see.
  I ask you though, why are you always (and I am not stretching the truth much here) posting things similar to this sort of post?  It gets old to all of us that work really hard and do our best.  It also does not show much maturity on your part nor faith in the community or the team.
  I would suggest you step away for 15 or so minutes and think about your posts as well as PM's before submitting them.  We can only take so much before we say enough is enough.