The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: What a ripoff!!!!  (Read 313 times)

Zoogmunch

What a ripoff!!!!
« on: August 17, 2011, 02:57:46 pm »
Hi folks,

it is I Zoogmunch and having just had my cheque request for my third year of archery club membership I've been thinking about those sticks of woods with pointy bits attached and fevvers.....yes  arrows!

At the end of last season I manged to hiit a 50 meter target but mostly missed. whilst spending ten minutes hunting for my arrows in the mud I had the thought......why oh why dont the folk of Layo do this, all those battles, all those misses, here must be hundreds of arrows just lying about for the picking up as nobody ever ever ever collects them.

So anyway, As Rockhead couldnt hit a haystack in a passage but he's a stingy penny pinching dwarf I reckon Layo owes me 52,463 arrows that he must have been and picked up.

Ps.  does anyone have any understanding of physics as i now have 20 arrows in my quivver, 20 in a bag on my back, three stuffed down each sock, four held between my lips, 2 stuck in the hat and two pinches between those cheeks ( gawd knows how ill ever sit down) and I'm wondering where to stick the remainder of the 500 i bought....... please send suggestions via a postcard and owl mail to Rockhead via most taverns!

The following users thanked this post: Lord Dark, Hellblazer, Mooneyes

miltonyorkcastle

Re: What a ripoff!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 03:22:09 pm »
Hehehehehehehehe.

Hellblazer

Re: What a ripoff!!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 04:47:08 pm »
Lmao, yeah I know what you mean, that's why you can always rp taking your arrows back from the eads if they don't break in the process.

anything