The Layonara Community > General Discussion

Where are all tha dwarf lasses at?

(1/4) > >>

lonnarin:
SERIOUSLY!

How we dwarves gonna repopulate da globe iffn dey ain any lasses wit wide stocky child bearin hips an whiskers?  Ah still've yet ter meet me first REAL woman since movin ter Mistone....  Ahm gonna go bloody INSANE!!!  Kinnah make young uns wit em elf lasses, dey snaps loike hickory!

Please please please, dwarf lasses, visit da submission forum, an coome ter Hlint.  Ye gots a Bjorn, Gloin, Gulnyr, Harg, Breunor, and so many more foine rich stocky lads dat needs lovin too.  Layonara needin more dwarven wimmins!

-Bjornigar Ironguts

Thunder Pants:
i've been here 2 years, and i believe there has only been one female dwarf submission ever, and she was Drueger.......it's just a combination that isn't popular, like halforc females

FlameStrike:
Actually make it 2, with Locust's character, 'Da Cruncha', if i'm not mistaken, though. ^_^

Thunder Pants:
ok, i didn't realise that da cruncha was a female dwarf, ok, so 2 then, one active

Deranor:
First of all, not a lot of people like dwarf, and I don,t know why 'cause they are pretty good fighter. Now you ask for female dwarf! Ths will be a life's quest to find one maybe master dwarf. Keep on searching, i don't got name for you both those two gave you some.

But there's also not a lot of female char vs the number of male char, for each race except human and maybe elf. Those are the two race most people take, that's why you can sometimes see a female passing by.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version