The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Witchdoctor Productions Presents: Something not Forgotten **ALL PLAYERS PLEASE READ**  (Read 1178 times)

Ravemore

Everyone, this is just a quick notice!GM Tanman is running an event tonight. He is one of our time zone challenged GM's due to location in the real world in relation to the majority of the player base. Although I cannot make it myself due to spending my alotted Layo time in quest earlier today (Wife Enforced)... I want to take this opportunity to reach out to all of you and personally urge you to take a little time out of your busy RL, if you have it available, to take part. He is talented and you will not be disappointed.The more GM's we can keep active and engaged, the more there is for all of you to experience in this beautiful role-playing world. We are making an attempt to put many more events on the calendar, and player involvement is the largest motivator for us on the GM side of things. We need you as much as you need us! :-)-Rave

The following users thanked this post: swoop, lonnarin, Dorax Windsmith, Serissa, ShiffDrgnhrt, davidhoff, willhoff, RollinsCat

lonnarin

Says 10:30pm on the calendar
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 08:18:45 pm »

Says 10:30pm on the calendar but the time like says 6:30am earlier this morning.  Confused.  Did this already happen or is it going to happen?

Ravemore

My calendar says 7:30pm... It
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2015, 08:23:41 pm »
My calendar says 7:30pm... It was my understanding that times listed are local time of the person reading the calendar posting...

lonnarin

There's a seperate link in
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2015, 08:26:00 pm »

There's a seperate link in the time description that says "times here".  When I click that it says 10:30pm New Zealand Time and 6:30am EST.  The event itself says 10:30pm which I think is EST.

Charm2009

If you have your forums
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2015, 09:03:30 pm »

If you have your forums settings set up for your time zone, all displayed times are for you. The times will convert for you.

RollinsCat

I see what Ionn is talking
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2015, 10:39:41 pm »

I see what Ionn is talking about - there is a separate link that gives you a different time. For the record, I showed up at 10:30 to get a Tan.

Ravemore

Hmmm that is too bad. There
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2015, 11:16:16 pm »
Hmmm that is too bad. There should not be separate links. With the forum account set up properly the time posted in the calendar for the event should customize for your time zone...